The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have announced the return of their popular Food & Wine Classic, but for the first time ever, this new edition will take place in the spring.
The event will offer culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants as well as wine samplings from around the world and a selection of other beverages, all amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment. As a limited-ticket event, guests will be able to socially distance themselves throughout the resort’s expansive, spacious and scenic outdoor spaces.
The event, taking place 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., will feature several themed stations including the Beer Garden, Chinatown, and the luau-inspired The Pig & Poke.
Swan and Dolphin Spring Food & Wine Classic Menu highlights include:
- Sweet & smokey St. Louis style smoked ribs with macaroni & cheese from Executive Chef Dan Herman’s Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Salt roasted prime NY strip loin with roasted marble potatoes, onion purée, and truffle veal jus from Shula’s Steak House
- Vegetarian bao filled with glazed savory jack fruit, green onion, and ginger served in Chinatown themed area
- Shrimp & Grits with sautéed Gulf shrimp, buttered white corn grits and tasso ham gravy from Todd English’s bluezoo
In total, there will be 12 food stations, including dessert from executive pastry chef and world pastry champion Laurent Branlard and more than 50 beverage selections.
Among the protocols implemented for the Swan and Dolphin Spring Food & Wine Classic event are:
- Temperature checks for all attending guests
- Plexiglass walls for all food service areas
- All cast members wearing PPE
- Socially distanced stations
- Touchless menus
- Clearly marked social distancing signage
- Face coverings are required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and must be worn at all times, except when dining
- Guests may remove face coverings while actively eating or drinking but must be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing
The spring event leads the way for the return of the fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic scheduled to take place this October 29 & 30.
Event-only tickets can be purchased online at FoodAndWineClassic.com for $125 per person.
Room packages start at $400 and include event access for two adults.
To book, call 1-888-828-8850 between 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. weekdays; 5:00 p.m. on weekends. Events are limited to those 21 years and older.Follow us for more updates: