Today Walt Disney World announced that A Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will take place from January 8 to February 22, 2021!
The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offers fun for the whole family, and here is a sketch of what you can expect when the event debuts in January:
- Indulge in over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the brilliant and diverse work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces encircling World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations scattered around the park
- Participate in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Catch performances by favorite EPCOT musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- Join an artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
And if you’re already looking forward to attending the festival, now is the perfect time to explore how you can complete your dream vacation at Walt Disney World Resort with a special offer for stays at Disney Resort hotels in early 2021.
To find out more about this special Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts offer, check out the official Walt Disney World website for more details.
The Walt Disney World Resort is considering the importance of guest flexibility when planning any vacation right now and is going to continue to waive Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for arrivals through April 30, 2021.
We are really excited about the debut of the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts in early 2021 and look forward to sharing more details as they become available!