Make sure you tune into Orlando’s Evening News on WDBO tonight at 6:38 pm ET to hear about what you can enjoy as you are On the Go in the Parks!
It’s almost fall, which means the last of the summer events are winding down if you are On the Go in the Parks this weekend.
On the Go in the Parks: August 27-29, 2021
Visit Orlando Magical Dining
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining is back to showcase some of Orlando’s best cuisine while supporting local restaurants and charities from August 27 to October 3.
During this year’s Foodie dream, more than 80 of Orlando’s fine dining restaurants will offer a $37 three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu.
On the Go in the Parks, you can find Magical Dining goodness at:
Universal Orlando Resort
- Amatista Cookhouse – Loess Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
- The Kitchen – Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Mama Della’s Ristorante – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
- Islands Dining Room – Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
Walt Disney World Resort Area
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Todd English’s Bluezoo – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Terralina Crafted Italian – Disney Springs
- Paddlefish – Disney Springs
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Disney Springs
- Jaleo – Disney Springs
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- La Luce – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- The Venetian Chop House – Caribe Royale
Reservations are encouraged, and when you arrive at the dining location make sure to ask for the Magical Dining Menu as you are seated.
Halloween Horror Night Tribute Store Opens at Universal Studios Florida
Halloween Horror Nights is returning next weekend, but you can get hyped with the Tribute Store that is now open at Universal Studios Florida!
Disney After Hours Boo Bash
This weekend’s Disney After Hours Boo Bash Date: Friday, August 27, 2021
Disney’s After Hours Boo Bash is a special ticketed event that takes place at the Magic Kingdom on select nights until October 31, 2021, and like any new event, and I am sharing what you should know before you go to make the most of your Halloween fun!
SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival
The SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival is returning with more than 100 crafts brews, wines, seltzers, and cocktails Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays, plus Labor Day until September 12.
Guests can sample an unbeatable mix of domestic and local Florida favorites, plus savor more than 20 food items expertly paired to match their preferred brew.
And to top it all off, festive entertainment will keep the party going all day long. This is the one craft beer celebration guests won’t want to miss.
Busch Gardens Bier Fest
During the fourth year of Bier Fest at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, guests can sip seasonal beverage offerings and savor new recipes featuring fan-favorite breweries.
Beer flows through the park on an all-new beer trail, weaving between iconic coasters, local live music, and fascinating animal habitats while incorporating fan-favorite restaurants and outdoor culinary stations, including the new Giraffe Bar.
This year, park guests can toast to new adventures each Friday through Sunday until October 31.
Food and Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World with delicious dishes, fun for families, and entertainment for the entire family until November 20th!
The festival celebrates the best of food and drink with more than 20 festival-exclusive global marketplaces open now and even more coming in the fall!
In addition to all the classics and fan favorites, there are SEVEN new marketplaces:
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Traveler’s Café)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Rotunda Bistro (American Adventure Rotunda)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE) – Opening Oct. 1
Don’t forget to see EPCOT Forever fireworks at the close of every day!
Celebrate Soulfully – Summer Vibes
This summer the Walt Disney World Resort is inviting guests to enjoy sweet summer vibes to satisfy the soul as you dine, shop, play, and unwind with family and friends across the parks.
Electric Ocean at SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando’s award-winning summer event, Electric Ocean has returned until September 6th with more hours of fun featuring new daytime experiences and nighttime favorites.
Electric Ocean brings longer park hours and allows guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music, and brilliant evening energy that sparks as the sunsets. (Cause who doesn’t love fireworks???)
There are new shows, entertainment, food, and returning favorites to enjoy!
Theme Park Reservation & Mask Policies
- Walt Disney World has updated their mask policy for guests ages 2 and up
– Masks are required regardless of vaccination status
– Masks must be worn while indoors
– Masks must be worn on Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner
– The new policy includes attractions & their queues
– Masks remain optional in outdoor common areas
- Walt Disney World has opened up more Park Pass availability for summer visits to the park. So while you still need a reservation to enter the parks, it is now easier to snag one.
- In accordance with updated guidance from the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) and the recommendations of local officials, face coverings are recommended to be worn in designated, indoor spaces regardless of the vaccination status of SeaWorld Orlando guests and employees.
- The CDC has indicated that fully vaccinated people can be in outdoor areas without the need for a face covering.
- The CDC still recommends that people get fully vaccinated and that unvaccinated people use preventative measures such as face coverings and social distancing.
- For special interactions with certain animals, unvaccinated people will be required to wear a face covering.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica are both no longer requiring reservations…if you are planning on going to Aquatica during the weekend GET THERE EARLY as parking is running out before noon each day!
- The Universal Orlando Resort encourages all guests to follow CDC guidelines and local directives to wear face coverings while indoors across Universal Orlando Resort.
- Face coverings are optional while outdoors.
- All guests are ecouraged to keep a safe distance between travel parties.
- Universal Orlando Resort hasn’t required reservations, but you’ll want to keep an eye one their official twitter – @UniversalORL – for any capacity or operational updates