Disney’s After Hours Boo Bash is a special ticketed event that takes place at the Magic Kingdom from August 10 – October 31, 2021, and like any new event, there are a few things you should know before you go to make the most of your Halloween fun!
Disney After Hours Boo Bash 2021: 5 Things To Know Before You Go
Eeerie Early Entry
After Hours Boo Bash ticket holders will be admitted to the Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket for their party wristband—giving them up to 2 and a half hours of extra time in the park.
Event-goers should note that these dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Chilling Character Cavalcades
While there is no event parade, throughout the night guests will be sporadically swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating, themed cavalcades rolling through the Magic Kingdom.
- Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade: Delight as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals—dressed in hauntingly boo-tiful Halloween costumes—parade through the park in this musical procession.
- Disney Villain Halloween Cavalcade: Behold a legion of villains unleashed to revel in this sinister season. Look out for fiends like Dr. Facilier, the Queen of Hearts and Jafar as they celebrate just how wonderful it is to be wicked.
- Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade: Prepare for a procession worthy of the Pumpkin King! Jack Skellington—along with Sally and Oogie Boogie from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas—take to the streets to share thrilling, chilling tricks and treats!
Here is the full Disney Boo Bash Entertainment Schedule:
- Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party – 9:30pm-12:30am
- Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade – 9:55pm, 11:25pm
- Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade – 10:30pm, 11:45pm
- Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade – 10:40pm, 11:55pm
- Maleficent’s Fiery Prowl – 10:50pm, 12:05am
- The Cadaver Dans in Frontierland – 9:40pm, 10:20pm, 11:05pm, 12:10am
And don’t forget to be on the lookout for Maleficent…in the form of a fire-breathing dragon!
Kooky Costumed Characters
It wouldn’t be a Halloween event without character sightings, and during the Disney After Hours Boo Bash you’ll be able to see:
- Chip ‘n’ Dale
- Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler at the Haunted Mansion
- Foulfellow and Gideon
The characters can be found at the following locations:
- Crystal Palace
- Frontierland Balcony
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Haunted Mansion
- Pinocchio Village House
Be sure to catch the Cadaver Dans as they make a special comeback (from the dead) appearance. These spooky songsters emerge from their tombs for performances. You won’t want to miss this—it’s to die for!
Spooky Sweets Included with Admission
Anyone with a sweet tooth will want to make sure that they make time to trick-or-treat throughout the park—featuring Mars Wrigley confectionery products.
For those with dietary concerns, allergy-free options will also be available.
Full List of Disney Boo Bash Trick-or-Treat Locations
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill’s
- Pete’s Silly Side Show
- Splash Mountain
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
In the midst of all the fun and festivities, take time to refuel at carts stationed throughout the park with ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages—included with the cost of the event.
Looking for more treats? Guests can purchase select menu items at several of the park’s dine-in locations.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Exclusive Treats and Locations
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Frozen Drink at Golden Oak Outpost – Frozen Mocha topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips, and a Sugar Acorn
- Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink at Golden Oak Outpost – Frozen Apple Cider mixed with Ginger Ale and topped with Whipped Cream and TWIX Cookie Bars Chopped
- Prince John Sucker Frozen Drink at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – Tart Green Apple Lemonade Slush topped with a Ring Pop
- Maleficent Churro at Main Street, U.S.A. Snack Cart – Churro covered in Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, drizzled with Purple Icing topped with Green and Purple Sprinkles
During the Boo Bash over 20 Magic Kingdom attractions, and with a limited number of Guests in the park guests will experience shorter waits at popular experiences.
Full list of Disney Boo Bash Attractions
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- “It’s a small world”
- Under the Sea — Journey of The Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Admission to Disney After Hours Boo Bash can be purchased online for $129 to $199 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date, but note that all October dates are currently sold out. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on event dates in August and September.
Disney After Hours Boo Bash Fine Print
- All attractions and experiences are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- The number of tickets available is limited.
- Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements, and other event elements subject to availability, closures, and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
For more information about being On the Go in the Parks for Halloween follow @onthegoinmco on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates:
9 thoughts on “After Hours Boo Bash 2021: Know Before You Go”