UPDATE: Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining has been extended until October 17th!
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining is back to showcase some of Orlando’s best cuisine while supporting local restaurants and charities from August 27 to October 3.
During this year’s Foodie dream, more than 80 of Orlando’s fine dining restaurants will offer a $37 three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu.
“Now in its 16th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining continues to evolve with new features to make it easier for diners to research restaurant options, share plans and recommendations with others and even create a weekend getaway,” said Casandra Matej, president and CEO for Visit Orlando. “Magical Dining is an important program for our community because of both the money raised for charitable organizations and the support it provides to our local restaurants, who are still working hard to recover from a challenging year.”
Menus for most participating restaurants are now live at MagicalDining.com so diners can plan ahead, make reservations and explore exclusive hotel offers as part of the new Magical Nights program enhancement.
More NEW Magical Dining Features
New additions to Magical Dining make it easier to explore the restaurant options and keep track of favorites.
Chefs now have greater flexibility to offer exclusive menu options and six new restaurants join this year’s lineup:
- My Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Favorites: The updated MagicalDining.com website includes a new tool for diners to “favorite” must-try restaurants, view a customized map with their selections, and share their list with friends, making it easier than ever to create a Magical Dining game plan.
- Chef’s Creation: Participating restaurants now have the chance to add a bonus Magical Dining menu option that is not offered on the regular menu. This exclusive option gives chefs even more creative freedom and guests additional options to choose from during their Magical Dining experience.
- New Restaurants for 2021: Six restaurants have joined the program for the first time this year: 310 Lakeside, 310 Park South, Adega Gaucha, Aurora at the Celeste, Russell’s on Lake Ivanhoe, and RusTeak at Thornton Park. A full list of participating restaurants is available at MagicalDining.com.
- Takeout options are returning to this year’s program, giving foodies the flexibility to enjoy dinner from some of the program’s participating restaurants in the comfort of their home or hotel room. Several restaurants are also offering vegan options.
NEW! Magical Dining Dine, Stay and Play
With the all-new addition of Visit Orlando’s Magical Nights, visitors and locals gain access to exclusive hotel and resort offers to enhance dinner with an overnight stay and more time to explore the destination.
Find more than a dozen hotel options here, including:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort: Saveup to 30% on an overnight stay.
- Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites International Drive Orlando: Save 40% and get a free bottle of champagne.
- Element by Westin: Receive a free ride on The Wheel with popcorn and soft drinks for up to four people.
- Rosen Plaza Hotel: Special package including dinner for two at Jack’s Place, a Magical Dining restaurant and breakfast for two.
Dining with a Purpose
Every year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining contributes one dollar from each meal served through the program to local charities. This year’s donated funds will focus on two organizations – Pathlight HOME and IDignity – that help combat homelessness in Central Florida and facilitate access to necessary services. More information can be found here.
With the mission to end homelessness, Pathlight HOME provides affordable housing and offers an employment resource center to help low-income and homeless individuals in Central Florida get back on their feet, while IDignity assists disadvantaged Central Floridians in obtaining legal identification documents often required to access education, employment, housing, banking, social services, proper healthcare, and numerous additional opportunities.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: