Make sure you tune into Orlando’s Evening News with Tony Marino on WDBO tonight at 6:38pm ET to hear about what you can enjoy as you are On the Go in the parks!
Raise your hand if you are ready to be On the Go in the Parks this weekend…I know I am!
As the theme parks of Central Florida start relaxing their COVID-19 Protocols, there are some important things to note and to keep in mind as you are planning your next vist to be On the Go in the Parks.
- Both parks are still requiring guests to wear face coverings except when guests are stationary eating or drinking in appropriate areas.
- The Universal Orlando Resort announced via their website that they would no longer be conducting temperature checks for guests prior to entry into the park and will be reducing their social distancing to 1 meter/3 feet.
- While not part of the official announcement, park guests have shared on social media that the Universal Orlando Resort parks are once again utilizing the single-rider lines, seating parties together, and filling all rows in both their attractions and shows.
- At the Walt Disney World Resort, temperature checks will be phased out in all areas that require them by May 16, 2021.
- Theme park reservations will continue to be required for guests to enter a park.
On the Go in the Parks: May 7-9, 2021
Created especially for the youngest members of the family, kids and parents alike can join in the springtime fun at Busch Gardens’ Sesame Street Safari of Fun Kids’ Weekends, including an ALL-NEW weekend celebrating everyday heroes.
Families will want to return to the park again and again to enjoy new themed activities celebrating their Sesame Street friends each weekend, including:
- Cookie Monster Weekend, May 8 & 9: C is for cookie! Search for Cookie Monster’s favorite treat during this fun-filled weekend, where kids can also decorate a wearable cookie crown craft. Don’t forget to take a selfie by Cookie Monster’s Foodie Truck!
Included in park admission, guests can take part in safe family fun with modified operations for everyone’s health and safety.
LEGO Friends Weekends are returning to LEGOLAND Florida May 8-9, and 15-16.
Oh no! Dr. Alvah has plans to shut down Heartlake City by cutting off the power to every single ride and attraction.
Help Stephanie, Andrea, Olivia, Emma, and Mia stop them before it’s too late!
By taking part in the Heart Squad’s fun activities and meet & greets, gain valuable information needed to crack the secret code and stop the villains’ evil plan!
The Fun is included with your admission into the park.
You can keep celebrating Cinco de Mayo at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival May 7 -9!!!
During these special celebrations, included with theme park admission, guests can experience:
- FIESTA IN THE STREET – The Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, stilt walkers, and party starters get this full-blown fiesta going.
12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- DJ DANCE PARTY – Get your feet moving at this fun-filled party (with physical distancing) as we spin new and old beats throughout the day.
12:00 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- LIVE MUSIC – Immerse yourself in the traditional music of Mexico as classic bands bring their beautiful and bold sounds to Orlando.
12:00 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- MEXICAN FLAVORS – Savor new and classic tastes as part of our Seven Seas Food Festival including our take on a classic Elote dish, drunken shrimp tostadas, beef barbacoa tacos, and delicious beer and cocktails.
11:30 a.m. to park close.
Through June 27, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering free admission for U.S. military veterans and their families to its SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, and SeaWorld San Diego parks with their Waves of Honor program.
U.S. military veterans and retirees must register their complimentary single-day ticket(s) for themselves and up to three dependents online at www.WavesofHonor.com before May 16.
After registering, all tickets must be redeemed by June 27. As an added thank you, veterans and active military service members can also purchase up to six additional tickets at 50% off.
Service members and their direct dependents must have a valid active military ID to participate.
Since its launch in 2005, more than 10 million guests – active-duty military members, veterans, and their families – have enjoyed the company’s parks for free through the Waves of Honor program.
EPCOT is in full bloom as the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival fills the park with farm-fresh flavors from around the world until July 5th!
This annual celebration will be slightly different, but beautiful flowers, topiaries with character, fan-favorite entertainment, and family fun can be found around every corner.
Calling all heroes, starting today PJ Masks is diving into SEA LIFE Orlando exclusively with a brand-new Aquarium-wide adventure.
For the first time ever, elements of the hit animated series for preschoolers will come to life in Orlando!
Guests will help ‘Stop the Marine Mayhem’ around every corner at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium from April 30th through May 21st during the limited time experience.