The LEGO Friends Weekend fun has returned to the LEGOLAND Florida Resort with new adventures and activities on May 8-9 and 15-16!
During this year’s celebration, fans will go on an adventure with the “Fab Five,” Stephanie, Olivia, Andrea, Emma, and Mia, to crack a secret code and stop their rival, Dr. Alvah, who has plans to shut down Heartlake City.
The all-day adventure is filled with activities inspired by each of the character’s unique personalities and passions.
LEGO Friends Weekend Activities
In addition to meeting each of the five Friends for socially distanced “selfies,” families can get active by participating in:
- Stephanie’s movement class “Stephanie’s Step-A-Thon”
- build a crew of LEGO Robots with Olivia in “Robots to the Rescue”
- become a performer like Andrea and star in her next big music video inside “Top the Charts”
- Mia’s word puzzles in “Explorer’s Quest”
- See Emma and Chico in their gallery at “Emma’s Art Cat-astrophe.”
- Themed face painting is also available on event days for a fee at the “Glitter Popstar Makeover.”
LEGO Friends Weekend Eats
The event features limited-time-only specialty treats including Confetti Cupcake Bites, Stephanie’s Jammin’ Gelato and Birthday Ice Cream, Pretty Awesome Krispy Pop, and the Heart Squad’s Perfectly Pink Lemonade.
LEGO Friends Weekend is included with LEGOLAND Theme Park general admission and select Annual Passes.
About the LEGOLAND Florida Resort
All performers will wear face masks, and interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more. Guests can read more about how LEGOLAND is making it safe to play here.
LEGOLAND has built extra fun into every month of 2021 as the theme park built for kids celebrates its tenth birthday. The yearlong birthday celebration includes new events, attractions, and shows.Follow us for more updates: