Don’t forget that you can catch these great events and more on the Obie & Ashley Unfiltered Podcast!
If you are looking for some fun ways to spend your weekend celebrating Moms, there’s plenty to enjoy as you’re On the Go in MCO!
On the Go in MCO: May 7-9, 2021
- May 8th at 10:00 am
- Lake Eola Park
The Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando, the region’s oldest and largest animal welfare agency, is excited to announce the return of their popular pet festival – Paws in the Park – to Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando on Saturday, May 8, 2021, starting at 10 am.
Pet parents and pet lovers are all invited to join together with their fur children and fur friends for the fun-filled, free event, which features a full day of both “human” and “canine” activities, food, and fun, like lure courses for big and small dogs, photo stations, doggy fun zone, costume contest, vendor marketplace, food trucks, Pet Alliance swag, plus plenty of pet adoption opportunities.
- All Weekend
- SeaWorld Orlando
You can keep celebrating Cinco de Mayo at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food festival May 7 -9!!!
During this special celebration, included with theme park admission, guests can experience:
- FIESTA IN THE STREET – The Wild Arctic Plaza comes to life as entertainers, stilt walkers, and party starters get this full-blown fiesta going.
- 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- DJ DANCE PARTY – Get your feet moving at this fun-filled party (with physical distancing) as we spin new and old beats throughout the day.
- 12:00 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- LIVE MUSIC – Immerse yourself in the traditional music of Mexico as classic bands bring their beautiful and bold sounds to Orlando.
- 12:00 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- MEXICAN FLAVORS – Savor new and classic tastes as part of our Seven Seas Food Festival including our take on a classic Elote dish, drunken shrimp tostadas, beef barbacoa tacos, and delicious beer and cocktails.
- 11:30 a.m. to park close.
Veterans won’t want to miss the chance to register for the Waves of Honor Offer for SeaWorld Parks!
Through June 27, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is offering free admission for U.S. military veterans and their families to its SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Antonio, and SeaWorld San Diego parks with their Waves of Honor program.
U.S. military veterans and retirees must register their complimentary single-day ticket(s) for themselves and up to three dependents online at www.WavesofHonor.com before May 16.
- May 9th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Leu Gardens, 1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, FL
Enjoy this special day with your mom in the beautiful 50-acre gardens.
Stroll the winding pathways and discover all the amazing gardens including Florida’s largest rose garden which is in full bloom during the month of May. Moms receive free admission on this very special day.
Peak Season Pops will be selling delicious treats!