Zoe’s classroom Halloween Party is on Friday, and during the party the students will be going from activity to activity and in working with the other Room Parents we found a really easy snack that the kids are sure to love making!
Vampire Krispy Kreme Doughnut
What you’ll need:
– Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnut (One per Child)
– Plastic Vampire Teeth (One per Child)
– Milk Chocolate Chips
How it works:
1. Pinch Plastic Vampire Teeth until they fit in the Doughtnuts’ center
2. Gently push 2 Milk Chocolate Chips into the Doughnut above the teeth for eyes
– Working with Doughnuts can be messy, so have the students work over paper plates or napkins and have wipes available for simple clean-up.
– For even more fun, use a Sprinkle Doughnut instead of an Original Glazed Doughnut
– Make sure you pick up the fun Krispy Kreme hats for the class to wear
If you love this idea, make sure you pin it on your Pinterest Board!