Zoe’s classroom Halloween Party is on Friday, and during the party the students will be going from activity to activity and in working with the other Room Parents we found a really easy snack that the kids are sure to love making!
Vampire Krispy Kreme Doughnut
What you’ll need:
– Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnut (One per Child)
– Plastic Vampire Teeth (One per Child)
– Milk Chocolate Chips
How it works:
1. Pinch Plastic Vampire Teeth until they fit in the Doughtnuts’ center
2. Gently push 2 Milk Chocolate Chips into the Doughnut above the teeth for eyes
– Working with Doughnuts can be messy, so have the students work over paper plates or napkins and have wipes available for simple clean-up.
– For even more fun, use a Sprinkle Doughnut instead of an Original Glazed Doughnut
– Make sure you pick up the fun Krispy Kreme hats for the class to wear
If you love this idea, make sure you pin it on your Pinterest Board!
Follow us for more updates: