Step into spring at Art in Bloom: Festival of Fine Arts and Flowers, benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art, March 25-28, 2021, with show hours 10 a.m. -5 p.m., Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This museum-wide event showcases a kaleidoscope of breathtaking fresh floral arrangements, inspired by works from the Orlando Museum of Art’s permanent collection and current exhibitions.
The event will also feature pop-up shops, curated antiques and an outdoor farmer’s market stocked with Central Florida’s freshest blooms.
Presented by the Council of 101, this annual springtime fundraiser advances the many educational programs and exhibits of the Museum.
This carefully planned show has been modified to safely welcome visitors and ensure safety protocols are observed throughout the museum. Learn more about safety protocols at the OMA here.
Soak in the sights of spring as the Council of 101 brings visitors a museum-wide explosion of floral excellence, including breathtaking floral arrangements directly inspired by the Orlando Museum of Art’s permanent collection and current exhibitions.
“Everyone loves springtime in Central Florida,” said Jill Toole, president of the Council of 101. “We’re very excited to host this festival year to bring the community together and help support the arts in a safe, fun way.”
Daily Show Features
- Floral Interpretive Designs throughout the galleries
- Antique Dealers
- Auctions and Special Drawings
- Pop-Up Shops
- Tables in Bloom
- Outdoor Farmer’s Market
- Rotunda Bistro 101
General Admission Tickets:
$15 Adults / $5 Children (Ages 3-11) / $12 for Seniors, Military, First Responders and OMA members.
Tickets are available online via Eventbrite. Admission includes access to the Museum’s exhibition, A Boundless Drop to a Boundless Ocean, Voices and Conversations, Art in Bloom, Rotunda Bistro 101 and daily show features. Parking is available on-site for $5.
Advanced, online ticket purchase is required, as the museum continues to operate at a limited capacity, adhering to social distancing guidelines. Designated areas for food and beverage consumption on site. Face masks are mandatory while visiting the museum.
Art in Bloom Show Hours:
- Friday, March 26, 2021 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 28, 2021 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
General admission is $15 Adults / $5 Children (Ages 3-11) / $12 for Seniors, Military, First Responders and OMA members.
Tickets for general admission and all events will be sold on Eventbrite.
Art in Bloom Special Events:
Thursday, March 25
Bourbon & Blooms – Opening Night Reception, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- $150 per person
- A southern garden party featuring cocktails, light bites, Bourbon tasting and blues
- Welcome of the Dr. Aaron DeGroft, OMA’s new Executive Director and CEO.
- Tickets include an exclusive viewing of A Boundless Drop To A Boundless Ocean and nighttime preview of Art in Bloom designs, before the event opens to the public.
Friday, March 26
Wine and Beer Garden, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- $75 per person
- A casual, outdoor evening om the sculpture garden, under the stars
- Tickets include viewing of A Boundless Drop To A Boundless Ocean exhibit.
For more information, please visit the website or call 407-896-4231 ext. 254.Follow us for more updates: