It’s Valentine’s Day weekend, and there are plenty of reasons to love being On the Go in MCO!
Madame Tussauds Orlando at ICON Park on I-Drive will shred old photos of exes in exchange for free admission. Don’t worry if you are paperless, because the attraction will accept a deleted photo of your ex from your phone. Free admission – and freedom from the past – begin on Valentine’s Day, Sunday, February 14, and run through Monday to include #SinglesAwaressDay on February 15, obviously.
One of my absolute favorite places to eat at Disney Springs is Raglan RoadIrish Pub, and this Valentine’s Day guests 21 and older will be offered a complimentary glass of pink bubbly to toast their brunch, lunch, or dinner visit or to pair with a special dessert like the Rocky Road to Raglan dessert – double chocolate and smoked almond brownie with chocolate ice cream, house made marshmallow, toffee crunch, chocolate crumbs, and raspberry puree.
What’s great about Raglan Road is they have great outdoor and indoor seating options with live music in each area starting at noon.
Oakland Nature Preserve invites you to walk its upland trails in the evening, sipping wine or tasting beer, enjoying the sunset through the trees or enjoy the stars in the night sky, listening to the owls, the frogs, maybe the whippoorwill. The half-mile trail will be lighted for you with luminaries. Enjoy refreshments at the five tables stationed along the paths while tasting a variety of wines and beers.
Fun Date Nights for Movie Lovers:
- Disney Movie Night: Beauty and the Beast on Sunday, February 14 starts at 6pm as part of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Festival series
- The Classic Movies at Garden Theatre will show Casablanca on Sunday, February 14 at 6:30pm
- Enjoy a showing of When Harry Met Sally with your favorite date at Leu Gardens on Sunday, February 14, at 7:30pm. Pack a dinner picnic basket and seating, alcohol is permitted.
Special Valentine’s Day Offers:
- iFly is offering a ‘Love is in the Air’ indoor skydiving package that includes two flights for two people, two videos to commemorate your experience, specialized flight gear provided, one-on-one flight instruction, and a personalized flight certificate
- Aquatica Orlando is offering single-day tickets for $31.99. When you purchase your single-day ticket you will also choose the date of your visit, and you will need to bring your paid ticket and proof of your online reservation to the front gate for admission.
- Don’t forget there are great ticket offers for all of the theme parks around Central Florida for a day or an entire year!