Celebrate the return of spring with Art in Bloom: Festival of Fine Arts and Flowers, a museum-wide showcase of floral interpretations, antique dealers, and lifestyle designs to inspire everyone, at the Orlando Museum of Art, March 24-27, 2022, with show hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Presented by the Council of 101, this annual springtime fundraiser advances the many educational programs and exhibits of the Museum. The event will feature special events, art auctions, curated antiques and an outdoor farmers market, and daily entertainment.
“From garden enthusiasts to art interpreters, Art in Bloom has a little something for everyone,” said Joan Kennedy, President of Council of 101. “We’re very excited to host this festival and kickoff spring, bringing a mixture of art and nature’s beauty to Orlando.”
Art in Bloom Daily Show Features
- Antique Dealers
- Appraisal Days
- Art Auction
- Blooming Orchids
- Café 101
- Floral Interpretations
- Outdoor Farmers Market
- Tables in Bloom
The Council of 101 has raised over 12 million dollars for the Orlando Museum of Art’s educational programs and operational expenses over the years.
Art in Bloom General Admission Tickets:
- $20 Adults / $12 Children (Ages 3-12) / $12 Seniors (60+), Military, First Responders
- Tickets for general admission and all events will be sold on Eventbrite beginning February 24th.
- Admission includes access to the Museum’s current exhibitions, Art in Bloom, and Cafe 101.
- Parking is available on-site for $5.
- Advanced, online ticket purchase is encouraged. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Art in Bloom Show Hours
Thursday, March 24
- Opening Night Preview party
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- $ 130 per person / Includes show admission
- Celebrate Art in Bloom at the Opening Night Preview Party benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art with an evening of elegance. Guests will enjoy exquisite culinary creations, beverages, delightful entertainment and complimentary valet parking.
Friday, March 25
- VIP Event + Lecture + Book Signing with Guest Speaker Danielle Rollins
- Be one of the lucky guests to mix and mingle with Danielle Rollins – tastemaker, trendsetter and author! Enjoy lite bites and libations before her Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining lecture and have the opportunity to purchase A Home for All Seasons and have it signed by Danielle. Reserved seating for VIP ticket holders.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- $ 125 per person / Includes show admission
- Lecture + Book Signing with Guest Speaker Danielle Rollins
- Please join us to hear Danielle Rollins speak about Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining. Following the lecture you will have the opportunity to purchase her book A Home for All Seasons and have it signed.
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- $ 50 per person / Includes show admission
Saturday, March 26
- Mystery Home Tour, 11 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 1 p.m.; 2 p.m.
- $ 45 per person / Includes show admission / Limited capacity
- Hop on Board! You will be transported by bus from the Orlando Museum of Art to the undisclosed mystery home. Once you arrive you will hear about the beautiful antiques and special features of this awe-inspiring home. This event is has very limited availability and will sell out quickly.
Saturday, March 26 and Sunday, March 27
- What it’s Worth? Appraisal Days
- 12:00 – 2:00pm
- $10 Per Item / Verbal appraisal only / General admission ticket required
- Reservations begin at 11:00am each day
- Do you have a family heirloom or interesting “find?” Antiques expert and Show Manager, Charlie Miller, will give you a professional appraisal of your treasure.
Sunday, March 27
- Family Fun Activities: Engage in a museum scavenger hunt, shop the Outdoor Farmers Market, or escape to the fresh air in Loch Haven Cultural Park for a family picnic. Before you head home, the Orlando Science Center welcomes you to step inside for a visit!
- Sunday Jazz Sounds: Be swept away by the sounds of Jazz while enjoying a leisurely Sunday at the Museum. Sunny smiles and Southern hospitality are the order of the day in Café 101!
For more information, please visit the website or call 407-896-4231 ext. 254.