WILL YOU SURVIVE TWENTY-FIVE?
Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights Celebrates 25th Year with More Event Nights and More Scares than Ever Before.
Guests Can Be Among the First to Book A Vacation Package
for the Nation’s Premier Halloween Event
By day, guests at Universal Orlando Resort are propelled into some of pop culture’s most iconic and beloved stories – laughing as they experience cutting-edge attractions and screaming as they brave plummeting roller coasters.
But there’s another, darker side to Universal Orlando.
On select nights in September and October, guests sprint away in paralyzing fear. They scream uncontrollably. Their nightmares come to life at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Now, guests can be among the first to book a vacation package that combines the excitement of Universal Orlando’s two world-class theme parks by day and heart-pumping horror of Halloween Horror Nights by night.
Consistently ranked the nation’s best, Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, attracting guests from around the world. From the moment guests step inside the event’s gates, they become a victim inside their own horror film. The streets of Universal Studios Florida are transformed into highly-themed scare zones, brought to life with elaborate scenery and teams of menacing “scare-actors” that lunge from the shadows and tactically hunt guests as prey.
Multiple haunted houses are erected throughout the theme park, rivaling the most detailed and terrifying of movie sets. Once inside, guests shriek their way through an unpredictable, multi-sensory labyrinth based on anything from iconic slasher films to hit horror video games to haunting original stories created by Universal’s Entertainment team.
This fall, Halloween Horror Nights will mark its milestone 25th year as the biggest, longest and most intense in event history. It will run for a record-breaking 30 nights, including the following event dates:
- Sept. 18-19, 24-25, 26-27
- Oct. 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31
- Nov. 1
Details about the newly-announced Halloween Horror Nights 25 Hotel & Ticket Package are available below. Additional details about the event will be announced at a later date. For more information, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
Halloween Horror Nights 25
Hotel & Ticket Package
|Starts at $165 per adult, per night, tax inclusive**Book by Oct. 31 for travel from Sept. 18 to Nov. 1||· 3-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Resort – allowing guests to stay in the heart of the horror· 1-night ticket to Halloween Horror Nights 25 (Non-Saturday)· Special event entry gate for on-site hotel guests until 8 p.m.
· 2-day Park-to-Park ticket to Universal Orlando’s theme parks
· Early Park Admission to select attractions at one Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal one hour before scheduled park opening.
· Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
· Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
· Additional accommodations also available at Universal Partner Hotels
***Additional ticket and vacation offers for Florida Residents will be announced at a later date.Follow us for more updates: