The new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, opening on April 7th, brings a brand new resort style to their second hotel at LEGOLAND Florida.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will feature the same high level of detail and kid-centric amenities at the LEGOLAND Hotel, but this time guests will enjoy a village-style vacation resort on Lake Dexter (a half-mile away from the park entrance) with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms, each with whimsical LEGO décor inside and out.
The brightly colored bungalows are grouped into 13 “coves” named after popular LEGO Minifigures. Each includes an outdoor play area with fun and challenging elements, all within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids play.
Take a first look inside the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Bungalows that are still under construction!
Other LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO World when it opens Jan. 12.
Reservations are available for stays from April 7 through Nov. 30, 2017. To book a stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit LEGOLAND.com/