Fear returns in its most immersive form, as guests are invited back inside iconic haunted houses, including two ALL-NEW horror-filled houses at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s BIGGEST haunt event.
Creeping closer each day, Howl-O-Scream returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with a hair-raising, skin-crawling celebration of ghoulish delights, including:
- Two ALL-NEW Haunted Houses: Dark minds have been brewing new ways to terrify those brave enough to enter two all new original experiences.
- Three Returning Houses with Reimagined Nightmares: Three fan-favorite frights will come back from the dead to consume guests with fear in new ways.
- Eight Scare Zones, plus three unpredictable hordes: The scares are everywhere including an unmarked zone and new terrors lurking in every corner of the park.
- Fan-Favorite “Fiends!” returns to the Festival Field Stage: The raunchy monster dance party will return to its spacious outdoor venue for more devilish antics from Dr. Freakenstein and his gang of ghouls.
- “The Rolling Bones” light up the stage at Dragon Fire Grill: As guests fuel up on a pre-fear feast, the live performance of this skeleton band lights up Dragon Fire Grill with epic covers of classic rock anthems.
Tickets to Howl-O-Scream are available now, including exclusive discounts for Fun Card and Annual Pass Members at the lowest prices of the year.
Fans of fear can sign up for emails at HowlOScream.com to be the first to receive news of more dark details on new houses, experiences and more coming to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Howl-O-Scream is intended for a mature audience. This event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore, and blood.
Howl-O-Scream 2021 is a separately ticketed nighttime event. No costumes are allowed.Follow us for more updates: