While the Thanksgiving holiday is all about spending time at home, there is a certain freedom that comes with taking the holiday ‘off’ from the kitchen and starting a new tradition with your family & friends.
One way to you can do this is by joining The Alfond Inn at Rollins, in Winter Park, at their table for their popular Thanksgiving Buffet on Thursday, November 23rd, 2017.
Depending on your family’s preference, you can choose from two seatings at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
The cost to attend The Alfond Inn’s Chef Inspired Thanksgiving Buffet is $69 adults, $29 children ages 5 – 12, and children ages 4 and under are free. And you will also enjoy complimentary valet parking during your dining experience.
Featured items on The Alfond Inn Thanksgiving buffet are:
- Traditional Wedge Salad
- Garden Greens with Seasonal Toppings
- Baby Spinach, Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Fruit Display
- International Cheese Display
- Pumpkin-Cranberry Quinoa Salad
- Garden Beets and Roquefort
- Assorted Muffins and Freshly Baked Breads, Flavored Butters and Oil
- Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup, Porcini Croutons
- Classic Stuffing
- Whipped Potatoes and Gravy
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Truffle Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Green Bean Casserole, Crispy Onions
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Whole Carved Turkey, Cranberry Relish and Giblet Gravy
- Carved Ham, Rum-Raisin Glaze
- Braised Wagyu Beef Short Ribs
- Southern Shrimp and Grits
- Faroe Island Salmon, Sage Brown Butter
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Southern Pecan Pie
- Apple Cobbler
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Truffles
Follow us for more updates: