If you are a serious foodie, you won’t want to miss the chance to attend the James Beard Award Celebrity Chef Dinner on Saturday, December 9, 2017, at 6:30 pm hosted by the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
Inside of the Resort’s acclaimed Ravello restaurant, Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber will host the dinner to be joined by:
- Paula DaSilva, chef de cuisine at Burlock Coast at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, and of Hell’s Kitchen fame. DaSilva was a Best Chefs in America semi-finalist in the 2012 James Beard Awards.
- Kathleen Blake, chef/owner from The Rusty Spoon in Orlando. Blake is a 2013 and 2015 James Beard Award Nominee in the Best Chef of the South, a 2013 Best Chefs in America – Southern Region, and was nominated for both Golden Whisk and Community Service Awards by Women Chefs & Restauranteurs.
- Dean Max, chef/owner of DJM Restaurants, a collection of seven restaurants in the US and Caribbean. Max was a semi-finalist for the Best Chefs in America in the 2011, 2010 and 2009 James Beard Awards.
- James Boyce, chef/owner of Cotton Row in Huntsville, Alabama. Boyce has a 2002 James Beard Award nomination for “Best Chefs of the Southwest” and is a two-time Mobil Five Star Award recipient.
The six-course James Beard Award Celebrity Chef Dinner dinner menu includes:
Course 1, presented by Chef Fabrizio Schenardi
- Appetisers: crudo and oyster station, house-curend lonza and capicolla, Italian and Spanish cheeses, pickled vegetables
- Passed butternut squash tarts with sage, speck, jalapenos and caciocavallo cheese
- Ficattole with spinach, artichokes, lamb meatballs and mint garlic oil
Course 2, presented by Chef Dean Max:
- Charred octopus with ‘nduja, clam and pepper broth
Course 3, presented by Chef Kathleen Blake:
- Chestnut cavatelli with roasted beets, bitter greens and turtle creek goat cheese
Course 4, presented by Chef Paula DaSilva:
- Roasted open blue cobia, crispy yucca, moqueca-style stew
Course 5, presented by Chef James Boyce:
- Cider braised Snake River Farms wagyu beef short ribs, white truffle pollard grits, black trumpet mushrooms and sauce bordelaise
Course 6, presented by Chef Rabii Saber:
- Nougat glace, with chestnut, fruits of the forest, Valrhona Bahibe 46 percent milk chocolate
This phenomenal dinner experience, including with wine pairings, is available for $235 per person (includes tax and gratuity). Tickets must be purchased in advance using this link.
Follow us for more updates: