If you are looking to spend Valentine’s Day in a luxurious way, consider experiencing the wonderful restaurants or relaxing spa at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
Their Ravello and Capa Restaurants are each offering delicious prix fixe menus, while The Spa has special offers for couples.
Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Ravello has quickly become one of our go-to places for a fantastic meal out! The restaurant’s authentic Italian cuisine is prepared by Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, originally from Torino, Italy. I love taking a peek into their lively open kitchen.
For Valentines’s day they are offering a four course meal for $75 per person (not including tax or gratuity) that looks delicious!
- First course: Focaccia Pugliese, tomato, mozzarella and herbs
- Second course: Speck, burrata and asparagus flat bread, roasted cherry tomato thyme, extra virgin olive oil; or, oyster and eggplant, white balsamic gelee, salmon roe, watercress
- Third course: Veal medallion, red beet tortellacci, kobocha and caciocavallo cheese, black truffle sauce; or, pan seared “Florida hog” snapper, lobster-chives mashed potatoes, lemon caper sauce, and warm cauliflower-sun dried tomato salad
- Fourth course: Rotolo dolce, Florida strawberry, crème fraiche
Capa at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
If you haven’t had the chance to dine at Capa, the Resort’s rooftop level Spanish-inspired steakhouse, you are missing out!
Known for its fresh seafood and prime meats, the stunning ambiance in hues of crimson, black and grey features an open kitchen and wood-burning grill, plus an expansive terrace where guests can enjoy views of the nightly Magic Kingdom Park fireworks.
Capa was named to Wine Enthusiast magazine’s list of 100 Best Wine Restaurants in the US.
And exclusively for Valentines’s day, you can enjoy a four course meal for $95 per person (not including tax or gratuity).
- First course: Sopa – lobster bisque, saffron crème fraiche, tortas; or, ensalada – endive, honeydew, sorrel and mint
- Second course: Vieira – scallops crudo, tomatillo salsa verde, blood oranges; or, alcachofa – artichoke confit, black truffle, wagyu beef
- Third course: Pescado – branzino, fennel, orange and burnt leek vinaigrette; or, carne – prime beef tenderloin, brown butter-polenta croquettes, green beans and black garlic; or, for an additional USD 30 per person, opt for the tomahawk for two, served with rioja sauce and twice baked potato with smoked crème fraiche and caviar
- Fourth course: Fundido de Fresa y Chocolate, Bahibe milk chocolate cremeux, strawberry ice cream
Both menus will only be available on February 14th, and to make reservations call (407) 313-6161.
Couples Sweet Retreat at The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
For couples who like to unwind and relax with their sweetheart, The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando offers a luxurious Valentine’s Day package for two to enjoy.
From Saturday, February 11 to Tuesday, February 14, 2017, connect with a couple’s massage performed by one of The Spa’s expert team of therapists in a beautiful candlelit and rose-petal-strewn couple’s suite. Each couple’s massage is set to beautifully soothing ambient music while intoxicating aroma-therapeutic notes of jasmine, rose and ylang ylang essential oils fill the air. Two glasses of rosé to sip, and special Valentine truffles from local chocolatier Norman Love Confections are also included.
This couple’s experience is $385 for a 50 minute massage, $545 for an 80 minute massage or $715 for a 110 minute massage. Couples who reserve 80 minute or 110 minute massages may enjoy complimentary day access to the Resort’s pools, including the adult-only Oasis Pool.
The Spa is also offering a “Tennis Love Match” special where couples can enjoy a tennis lesson for two for USD 100, plus an hour of complimentary court time, available February 11 to February 14, 2017. Lessons are held on the Resort’s Har-Tru tennis courts by tennis professional Alain Labrecque, in partnership with PBI International.
Share this article:
To reserve a Spa appointment or tennis lesson, contact The Spa at 407 313 6160.
Follow us for more updates: