The Seven Seas Food Festival is a new event at SeaWorld Orlando that combines live entertainment with international coastal cuisine for 14 consecutive Saturdays from February 11 – May 13, 2017.
Each week you’ll be able to sip and sample your way around the world choosing from over 60 unique eats while enjoying more than 55 craft beers, paired wines, and specialty entertainment from 11 am to park close.
The fun extends beyond the food with live performances each Saturday from top country, rock and Latin music artists.
And the best part? Admission to the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with your SeaWorld Orlando admission!
Seven Seas Food Festival Headline Entertainment:
During the festival live entertainment will have everyone dancing, singing and laughing along to some of their favorite artists as 14 live acts rock SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – 2/11
- Lee Brice – 2/18
- Bill Engvall – 2/25
- Styx – 3/4
- Justin Moore – 3/11
- ZZ Top – 3/18
- Phillip Phillips – 3/25
- TBA – 4/1
- Village People – 4/8
- Commodores – 4/15
- Oscar D’León – 4/22
- Olga Tanon – 4/29
- Grupo Mania – 5/6
- TBA – 5/13
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine:
At 11 new global markets, you will set sail on a taste adventure as you discover more than 60 unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes while enjoying a wide array of wines, specialty cocktails, and local & international craft brews throughout the park.
A selection of menu highlights include:
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market- Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival delights can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
Share this article:
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience the Seven Seas Food Festival is with an annual pass. SeaWorld Pass Members can purchase reserved concert seating during an exclusive presale beginning January 19th.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Follow us for more updates: