All this week we are going to be posting about the new offerings at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and the Disney Vacation Club additions called Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Since Betsy shared her visit to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, I thought I would share a brief introduction to what you will find when visiting Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
E Komo Mai to Disney Vacation Club at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Here are some quick facts about what you can expect to find when visiting Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows:
- At Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney Vacation Club Members and Guests can choose between two different room categories: Deluxe Studio Villas (sleeps up to five) and Bora Bora Bungalows (sleep up to eight).
- Upon completion of all construction phases, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows will feature 380 vacation homes – 360 Deluxe Studios villas (the largest number of their kind at Walt Disney World Resort) and 20 Bora Bora Bungalows.
- For the first time in Disney Vacation Club history, Deluxe Studio villas at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows are able to connect to each other, based on availability.
- Hidden Mickeys in the carpet of the longhouses, as well as artwork inspired by Polynesian nature, including birds, floral, and a feature art piece based on the Jungle Cruise attraction.
- Villa countertops and tiles are inspired by volcanic rock, with colorful accent tiles in the bathroom walls inspired by Mary Blair, the same visionary who created the look and feel of the It’s a Small World attraction.
- Members and Guests watching the fireworks over Magic Kingdom Park from the deck of their Bora Bora Bungalow can enjoy listening to the accompanying music through their personal sound system.
Later today I will be touring and sharing tons of pictures and even more information about Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, so make sure you keep up with my adventures by following us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Also, we will be posting videos on our YouTube channel so make sure you subscribe today!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: