Celebrate Halloween at the
LEGOLAND Florida 3rd Annual Brick-or-Treat!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort will be full of ghosts and goblins during their annual kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo this Fall.
Brick-or-Treat is a family friendly spooky event that takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment, and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat Activities this year include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland- Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail– *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest– The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories: 0-4 years | 5-7 years | 8-12 years. One winner from each age category will win a LEGO Prize Pack.
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
We definitely can’t wait for LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat, and for more information on LEGOLAND Florida Brick-or-Treat you can always visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com.
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: