Venardos Circus (veh-NARR-dos), a Broadway-style, animal-free circus, is back on the road and returns to Winter Garden this month at the Hamlin Town Center – located at 16406 New Independence Parkway.
“We are thrilled to be back out on tour again bringing smiles and joy to families and kids of ALL ages,” explained Kevin Venardos, founder and producer of the Venardos Circus. “Guests can expect to be transported back in time to the center ring of a centuries-old tradition, but one that we have reinvented for a next generation while still tugging at the nostalgia of those returning to the circus.”
There will be 26 shows over three weeks in the intimate red-and-white striped tent, November 10-28, 2021. This will be Venardos Circus’ first show in Florida since their last visit in early 2020.
Venardos Circus show schedule:
- Wednesday, November 10 – 7:00 p.m. **OPENING NIGHT
- Thursday, November 11 – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 12 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 13 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 14 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 17 – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18 – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 19 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 20 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 21 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24 – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25 – 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. **THANKSGIVING
- Friday, November 26 – 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. **BLACK FRIDAY
- Saturday, November 27 – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 28 – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m.
Venardos Circus proudly features its own custom-made big-top, a classic red-and-white striped tent, with an intimate feel and limited seating. The circus performers also are the crew in this traveling tour, much like the original circus tradition. There are no animals in Venardos Circus.
General Admission tickets start at $17.00 for youth under age 12 and $27.00 for adults. One child in arms is admitted free with each paying adult. (24 months or younger per paying adult seated on a lap). Premium Reserved seating is available for premium pricing. Please visit www.Liveyourcircusdream.com.
Parking is free. Festive preshow entertainment begins an hour prior to showtime.
Tent concessions will be available when doors open. Classic circus treats like fresh popcorn, cotton candy, house-made all-natural pink lemonade, nachos, hot dogs, packaged candy, and more are available for purchase.
What to expect:
- Concessions are available, and we encourage guests to order online in advance when purchasing tickets. Contactless payment options are available.
- The main event lasts approximately 90 minutes with a brief intermission.
- We follow all safety protocols of the local municipality of the communities in which we perform.
- Handicap parking and seating is available.
Follow us for more updates: