Make sure to catch the latest theme park happenings tonight at 6:08 pm during Orlando’s News and Talk with Joe Kelley on WDBO!
While we are in a weird lull between Halloween and Christmas in the theme parks, being On the Go in the parks November 5-7, 2021, is still a lot of fun!!!
This is a SPECTACULAR weekend to head to the parks to take those holiday photos, because all of the decorations are up and lines will be shorter than usual!
On the Go in the Parks: November 5-7, 2021
SeaWorld Orlando will once again host the popular Guy Harvey weekend November 6-7, 2021.
During the event, guests are invited to join him for meet-and-greets, autographs, and photo opportunities within SeaWorld’s Guy Harvey Store located in the park’s Waterfront.
A portion of the proceeds from the sales in SeaWorld’s Guy Harvey Store are donated directly to the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation.
Everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends are hosting a party just for kids from November 6 – 7, 2021.
Join Elmo, Cookie Monster, Rosita, and all your favorite furry friends for a fun-filled weekend with hands-on activities, dance parties, character photo opportunities, and more.
The event will also have activities celebrating Everyday Heroes, so make sure bring your kindness and caring along (no cape required!).
The Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend family-friendly celebration is located in Sesame Street Land and is included with park admission.
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World with delicious dishes, fun for families, and entertainment for the entire family until November 20th!
The festival celebrates the best of food and drink with more than 20 festival-exclusive global marketplaces open now and even more coming in the fall!
In addition to all the classics and fan favorites, there are SEVEN new marketplaces:
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Traveler’s Café)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Rotunda Bistro (American Adventure Rotunda)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE)
Don’t forget to see Harmonius at the close of every day!
The World’s Most Magical Celebration
The World’s Most Magical Celebration has kicked off at the Walt Disney World Resort with new nighttime spectaculars at the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT, nighttime Beacons of Magic, exclusive celebration merchandise, delicious dishes, bubbly beverages, and more!
Theme Park Reservation & Mask Policies
- Walt Disney World has updated their mask policy for guests ages 2 and up
– Masks are required regardless of vaccination status
– Masks must be worn while indoors
– Masks must be worn on Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner
– The new policy includes attractions & their queues
– Masks remain optional in outdoor common areas
- Walt Disney World has opened up more Park Pass availability for summer visits to the park. So while you still need a reservation to enter the parks, it is now easier to snag one.
- In accordance with updated guidance from the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) and the recommendations of local officials, face coverings are recommended to be worn in designated, indoor spaces regardless of the vaccination status of SeaWorld Orlando guests and employees.
- The CDC has indicated that fully vaccinated people can be in outdoor areas without the need for a face covering.
- The CDC still recommends that people get fully vaccinated and that unvaccinated people use preventative measures such as face coverings and social distancing.
- For special interactions with certain animals, unvaccinated people will be required to wear a face covering.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica are both no longer requiring reservations…if you are planning on going to Aquatica during the weekend GET THERE EARLY as parking is running out before noon each day!
- The Universal Orlando Resort encourages all guests to follow CDC guidelines and local directives to wear face coverings while indoors across Universal Orlando Resort.
- Face coverings are optional while outdoors.
- All guests are ecouraged to keep a safe distance between travel parties.
- Universal Orlando Resort hasn’t required reservations, but you’ll want to keep an eye one their official twitter – @UniversalORL – for any capacity or operational updates