Make sure you tune into Orlando’s Evening News with Tony Marino on WDBO tonight at 6:38pm ET to hear about these and other fun things going on around Central Florida!
If you are On the Go in the Parks this Easter Weekend, you will have great weather and events to enjoy!!!
Before we head into the park events, let’s talk about a new friend you can meet this month at SeaWorld Orlando!
SeaWorld Orlando is really excited about the month-long debut of Julia at Sesame Street Land in celebration of Autism Acceptance Month.
This ALL-NEW experience will run all month long with the park’s enhanced health and safety measures, including limited capacity, reservations, increased cleaning and sanitation, temperature checks, and face covering requirements.
On the Go in the Parks: April 2-4, 2021
EPCOT is in full bloom as the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival fills the park with farm-fresh flavors from around the world until July 5th!
This annual celebration will be slightly different, but beautiful flowers, topiaries with character, fan-favorite entertainment, and family fun can be found around every corner.
Experience an international food fest with cuisine and entertainment inspired by international Carnaval celebrations. Sample the flavors of Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Germany, Spain, and other regions including, of course, New Orleans.
Plus enjoy spectacular floats on display, street entertainment, music, beads, and more throughout the theme park.
And now you can let the good times roll even longer as they have extended the celebration through April 11th!!!
Don’t forget that right now the Universal Orlando Resort has AMAZING Florida Resident deals on Annual Passes (3 months free on any two park pass), tickets (Buy a Day, Get 3 free), and resort stays!!!!
The Seven Seas Food Festival continues at SeaWorld Orlando, and if you are a foodie this is a can’t miss event for you!!!
Bayside Stadium will once again be rocking this weekend with performances from Night Ranger on Saturday, March 27th, and Blue Oyster Cult on Sunday, March 28th.
This spring, flavors are in bloom at Busch Gardens Tampa with the return of the park’s fan-favorite Food & Wine Festival that invites guests to
sample more than 110 tasty treats, including 22 NEW dishes.
Serving guests every weekend until April 25th with limited capacity, this year’s menu features festival favorites and fresh twists on classic cuisines from around the country that pair perfectly with more than 80 wines, brews, and cocktails.
This Saturday evening you can also see 38 Special in concert and on Sunday Evening Vanilla Ice takes the stage in front of the park’s Festival Field.
Theme Park Deals You Won’t Want to Miss!!!
The Universal Orlando Resort is welcoming 2021 with SEVERAL special offers that are AWESOME.
The current special offers include:
- Get 3 Months Free on any 2-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass
- Florida residents can also take advantage of an exclusive Universal Orlando ticket offer to purchase a 1-Day, 2-Park ticket (as low as $181 per adult, plus tax) and receive three extra days free to experience both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Florida residents can take advantage of nightly rates as low as $79 plus tax at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, while non-Florida residents can book a stay at Dockside Inn and Suites for as low as $88 per night, plus tax based on a four-night stay.
- Guests who purchase a 4-Day, 2-Park or 3-Park ticket (starting at $224.99 per adult, plus tax) can save up to $50 per ticket – that’s a combined savings of up to $200 for a family of four.
- Guests can also take advantage of this offer as part of a vacation package to Universal Orlando, and receive a total savings of up to $800 on a package that includes five-night accommodations at one of Universal’s beautifully-themed hotels and 4-day theme park tickets for a family of four.