The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has released the menu for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition on Friday, October 30.
The resort is also opening up this experience by offering guests
not staying at the resort a way to experience this intimate version of the annual popular event with individual event-only tickets available for two weekends.
Event-only tickets are available for Saturday, October 24, 2020, for $75 per person and Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition on Friday, October 30, 2020 for $110 per person.
The October 30 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition menu will include:
- Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion, and red wine sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread, and caramelized brussels sprouts from Smokin D’s BBQ
- Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce, and pimento cheese from Cabana
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus, and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino
- Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw, and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen
- Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard
- More than 40 beer, wine & spirit offerings
To book, call 407-934-1609 daily between 9 am – 4 pm.
It’s important to know that these events are limited to those 21 and older.
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/swananddolphin.Follow us for more updates: