When Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopens on July 15, guests with Disney Park Pass reservations will be using the virtual queue to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
If you’ve joined the Resistance before, you will want to note a few changes to the process beginning July 15.
Most importantly – as availability allows – guests will have an opportunity at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. to request to join the virtual queue which is AMAZING news because this means there is no need to arrive early to the park to check the virtual queue.
CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH???
Whether it’s your first trip to Batuu or you have joined the fight against the First Order before, there are a few important details to know before you arrive:
- First, make sure you have the My Disney Experience app installed on your phone before you arrive at the park.
- Once you enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios, log in to your account at one of the distribution times (10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.).
- Once you have logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. You will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time, but make sure you read your distribution time carefully as some guests may join backup groups.
- As long as your My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for you and the others in your group, you can enroll everyone in the virtual queue at the same time.
- In order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted if your group is called to return.
- You’ll have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
If you have any questions or need assistance with joining the virtual queue, cast members at Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park are available to assist. While you wait for your virtual queue group to be called, you can enjoy other experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios including our newest addition, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
For other attractions at the Walt Disney World Resort, plan to use the regular standby queues and maintain physical distancing.
Follow us for more updates: