The Orlando Crayola Experience at Florida Mall is once again welcoming guests to get creative!
The attraction has implemented several new protocols aligned with state and local requirements, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, and industry recommendations that are designed to promote cleanliness, social distancing, and reduced physical contact.
Some key things that you will notice on your next visit to Orlando’s Crayola Experience include:
- Limits to the number of guests in the attraction, theater show, and retail store.
- Entry screenings and temperature checks on team members (employees) prior to entering the building for work each day and requiring those who don’t feel well to go home.
- Required face coverings for team members while in public areas.
- Enhanced and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces – such as tabletops, countertops, stools, computer screens, doors, handrails, trash containers, water fountains, and restrooms throughout the attraction, café and retail store.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the attraction.
- Acrylic barriers around registers and guest relations.
- Signage and ground markers in high-traffic areas to remind guests to maintain proper distancing when in line or navigating through the attraction and retail store.
- Temporary modification to certain activities and food service areas to promote physical distancing and cleanliness.
- All payments must now be made with cashless transactions. Self-service payment terminals at registers in both the attraction and retail store accept major credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay.
- Touchless e-ticketing for general admission tickets purchased at a cashier or kiosk on site.
- Extending annual pass and ticket expiration dates.
- Offering a new ticketing option for unlimited visits through the end of the year.
To promote cleanliness, social distancing, and reduced physical contact, the Orlando Crayola Experience has made the following modifications:
- The Color Playground and Toddler Town climber is closed until further notice.
- Crayons have been removed from tables and the Colossal Caddy, and chalk from the Scribble Square area; instead supplies are included in each guest bag received upon admission.
- Theater show seating is limited to 25 percent capacity.
- The number of available stations on some attractions has been reduced.
- Character appearances are suspended until further notice.
If your questions are not answered here, guests are encouraged to contact CEguest@crayolaexperience.com.Follow us for more updates: