SeaWorld Orlando News: Bands, Brew & BBQ Kicks Off This Weekend with Smash Mouth and Gladys Knight
It’s time again to eat, drink and rock at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bands, Brew & BBQ festival every Saturday and Sunday, February 13 through March 6. The event is in partnership with USO Central Florida and honors America’s heroes. It features live concerts from top classic rock and country musical artists, tasty BBQ and thirst-quenching brews, and special discounts for active duty military and veterans.
This year’s event kicks off with live performances by the unstoppable multi-platinum, Grammy nominated Smash Mouth on Saturday, February 13,and R&B legend, Gladys Knight, fondly known as the “Empress of Soul” on Sunday, February 14. Event festivities begin at 12 p.m. each weekend, with concerts at 4 p.m.*
In addition to the signature acts and festivities, the event also will feature a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing and boot scootin’ skills.
Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles specifically for Bands, Brew and BBQ along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host making this the perfect place to play for families with young guests. Kids of all ages are invited to enjoy this family-friendly area while they learn to line dance, meet animals and have fun all afternoon.
For a VIP experience, packages with reserved seating are available.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
This year, SeaWorld’s chef experts fire up the grill with a bold array of BBQ options beyond the ordinary. From smoky and spicy to sweet and tangy, there are options for every craving, plus guests can match menu items with specific craft brews or a flight of wine.
New this year, connoisseurs of BBQ and craft brews can delight in sizzling sampler packages sure to elevate the taste buds.
SPECIAL BANDS, BREW & BBQ PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.
MILITARY OFFER – ACTIVE DUTY AND VETERANS
- SeaWorld Orlando also is proud to offer a special discount for enlisted men and women and veterans during this event, including 50% off the standard price of the 2016 Fun Card, which allows unlimited admission to SeaWorld all year for the price of a single-day ticket. Military also get 10% off special sampler Bands, Brew & BBQ packages. For more details, visit wavesofhonor.com.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – 2016 SEAWORLD ORLANDO FUN CARD
- As a special discount for purchasing early — now through March 6 — guests who purchase a Fun Card will pay for less than a day and play all year long. During this special timeframe, the 2016 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card is just $94 plus tax, which is a $5 savings.
Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with regular park admission. Stay tuned for the latest event information and artist announcements onSeaWorldOrlando.com as well as SeaWorld’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. Join the conversation using #SeaWorld #BandsBrewBBQ. Pay for less than a day Fun Card must be redeemed in-park by March 6, 2016. Taxes, shipping, and service fees not included.
*Event times, dates and talent are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.*Follow us for more updates: