Brick or Treat Adds Even More Halloween Fun at LEGOLAND Florida Resort in 2015
Kid-Friendly Festivities to Include All-New Fireworks, Additional Dates, New Meet-and-Greets and a Stunning New LEGO Photo Op
This October, kids will discover even more Halloween fun at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during Brick or Treat, the popular, kid-friendly celebration included with theme park admission on select dates. Adding to the excitement this year are two event dates on select Fridays, an exclusive fireworks show, meet-and-greet opportunities with new LEGO Halloween characters and photo opportunities with an all-new, larger-than-life LEGO model created exclusively for Brick or Treat.
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus new Friday dates on Oct. 23 and 30, Brick or Treat features whimsical Halloween activities for kids throughout LEGOLAND Florida theme park. Highlights include:
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!
Each event date will conclude with a dazzling, pirate-themed fireworks show in the skies above Lake Eloise. Complimentary 3-D glasses add a special LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle.
Guests at the brand-new LEGOLAND Hotel can extend the fun with Halloween-inspired food and beverage offerings such as “mocktails” mixed just for kids. Plus, themed prizes await kids in each guestroom — locked in a LEGO treasure chest that can only be opened during an in-room scavenger hunt.
“This is a Halloween celebration completely designed with kids in mind, one that’s unlike any other,” said Adrian Jones, general manager of LEGOLAND Florida Resort. “This year, we’re very excited to offer additional dates and an incredible Halloween-themed fireworks show, plus lots more all-new fun throughout the park. Families will find all the Halloween traditions they love in a style that’s authentically LEGO.”
2015 Brick or Treat Dates:
- October 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 10-11 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 17-18 (Saturday & Sunday)
- October 23-25 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- October 30-31 (Friday & Saturday)