Enjoy Thanksgiving as never at the
Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast
Disney Vacation Club Members can join together at a very special Thanksgiving dinner that’s part of Membership Magic, where they will cherish a holiday meal that evokes the warmth of our colonial history in a ballroom featuring Thanksgiving décor—including a replica of the Liberty Bell!
The Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast takes place on Thursday, November 26, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Savor a delicious meal from a menu inspired by feasts of the pilgrim era:
- Fresh Garden Greens, Cucumber, and Tomato Served with Herb Vinaigrette and Ranch Dressing
- Spinach Apple Walnut Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- Roasted Buttered Corn
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoe Puree
- Mac & Cheese
- Traditional Bread Dressing
- Mama’s Pot Roast with Pan Gravy
- Carved Maple Glazed Turkey with Thyme Jus
Give thanks while you enjoy live entertainment and holiday-themed activities.
Enjoy some popular Disney Characters dressed in colonial attire and ready to join you for a family photo—yours to take home with our compliments.
Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast Info:
- Thursday, November 26, 2015
- 3:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- The Fantasia Ballroom in Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Magic Kingdom Resort Area at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Adult: $68.60 (plus tax and gratuity)
- Child: $30.50 (plus tax and gratuity)
- Reservations are required for the Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast.
- The booking window is open between Thursday, September 24, 2015 and Friday, November 20, 2015.
- To make your reservation, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800†
- Full payment at the time of booking—with a credit card guarantee—is required.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guest must be 21 years old with a photo ID to consume alcohol.
- Disney Dining Plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- A Disney Vacation Club Membership Card is required at Check-In.
- Food allergies must be noted at the time of booking
Bookings are available exclusively through Member Services. Please call (800) 800-9800†.
Special offers are available to Members at various times. Members should visit the Disney Vacation Club website or contact Member Services for the most up-to-date information. To receive any of these offers, you must present your Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with corresponding valid photo ID. Disney Vacation Club Member discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or Membership promotions. Offers valid through December 31, 2015, unless otherwise noted. Some offers are through third-party providers. All offers are subject to availability, change, and/or termination without notice. You should not purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in the reliance upon the confirmed availability, renewal or extension of these offers.
Follow us for more updates:
Cheryl is a Disney Fan , she is also vegan and jewish. She’s addicted to BravoTV and spends her time volunteering for Hadassah, more information about Hadassah’s life saving research can be found at Hadassah.org. —-——————-——————-———-——————-——————-——— ———————-—— About this website: On the Go in MCO is a lifestyle and informational blog about all that central Florida has to offer! Enjoy our unique perspectives and news about the Orlando area attractions and resorts at Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. Our adventures also take us to Tampa Bay and LEGOLAND Florida in Winter Haven.—-———————————-—-———-——————-——————-——— ——————-———— The site also features posts on finding activities, places to go and things to do in the Orlando & Central Florida Areas that are off the beaten path. —-——-——————-——————-——— —————-——— On The Go In MCO welcomes opportunities for product reviews, giveaways, sponsorships and other promotions based on companies and products that would be beneficial or of interest to our readers. As a contributor I am open to travel opportunities as well as advertising. Onthegoinmco.com adheres to full disclosure and FTC guidelines. Requests for site statistics may be directed to email@example.com. —————————————-——————-———————- I am not employed. In addition I am not employed with The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries – The posts here are of my own opinion and do not represent the position or opinion of the Walt Disney Company. For official Disney information and news visit www.disney.com or their www.disneyparks.com. All Disney characters and images mentioned are ©Disney. All other text, ideas and images are ©Shelley Caran unless noted. Items provided to Onthegoinmco.com for review will always be clearly noted on the post itself as well as any other terms of sponsorship or payment for reviews. Any feedback or questions or ideas can be sent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. View all posts by Cheryl