Tickets Now on Sale
Up to 35% Discounted Pricing Available During FIFA World Cup;
Prices Start As Low As $16 Per Match
Orlando City SC announced today that season tickets are now on sale to the general public for the Club’s inaugural Major League Soccer (MLS) season in 2015.
In celebration of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, which also kicks-off today, all season tickets purchased prior to the end of the tournament on July 15 will feature a one-time only 30 to 35 percent reduction on single match ticket prices.
Tickets can be purchased by calling an Orlando City season ticket representative at 855-ORL-CITY or by visiting www.2015tix.com.
“As a heartfelt thanks to all our fans for helping us reach Major League Soccer, we wanted to provide special discounted pricing during the World Cup,” said Orlando City President Phil Rawlins. “Next season will be a historic season for Orlando City in Major League Soccer and we can’t wait for our fans to experience all the excitement.”
Starting at $16 per match, the 2015 season ticket packages include 20 matches, consisting of 17 MLS Regular Season games and three additional fixtures (e.g., international friendlies, U.S. Open Cut, etc.). All 2015 Season Ticket Members will receive priority right to purchase 2016 Season Tickets for the new downtown MLS stadium.
In addition, all 2015 Season Ticket Members will be able to be relocated to similar seating in the new stadium in 2016.
Set to open prior to the beginning of the 2016 MLS season, Orlando City’s downtown soccer stadium will hold approximately 19,500 seats. Renderings were released for first time earlier this week and can be viewed via:www.OrlandoCitySC.com.
For Orlando City’s 2015 season in MLS, the Lions will utilize the lower-bowl of the newly reconstructed Orlando Citrus Bowl, creating a comparable environment and seating capacity to what Season Ticket Members will experience at City’s permanent home in 2016.
Orlando City SC 2015 Ticket Notes:
- Special Limited-Time only discounted pricing available during FIFA World Cup until 7/15
- 2015 Season Ticket packages start as low as $16 per match and include 20 matches
- All 2015 STM’s will receive priority right to purchase 2016 Season Tickets
- Payment plan consists of nine (9) equal installments starting at time of purchase through March 1, 2015
- An added premium of (i) $10 per game in Corner and North End categories and (ii) $20 per game in Club, Midfield, Sideline East/West categories applies to all front row seats
- Prices do not include facility fees and sales tax
For more information, visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: