You can hear me every week on the Obie & Ashley UNFILTERED podcast!
Spring Break is almost here, and it is going to be an incredibly busy season for the theme parks of Central Florida.
To help you navigate the parks, here are a few Spring Break tips by park!
Spring Break 2021 Tips
Walt Disney World
- The Walt Disney World theme parks are all sold out for Resort and ticket holders, but some Annual Passholder availability has flickered in and out so be sure to check the Park Pass Reservation page often.
- If you do have a ticket and are looking to park hop after 2pm, keep this number handy (407) 560-5000! This number will inform you if a park is at capacity and not accepting park hoppers.
- Please do yourself a favor and don’t show up to ‘talk your way in’. The capacity is what it is, and if you do not have a reservation you will be turned away.
- Disney Springs will also be EXTREMELY busy!!!! Also be aware that if you have a dining reservation, you are not guaranteed entry into Disney Springs.
Universal Orlando Resort
- The Universal Orlando Resort does not take reservations for Universal Studios Florida or Universal Islands of Adventure, so these parks will absolutely cap out with capacity early in the day due to the amazing ticket and hotel deals they have right now.
- The Universal Social Media Team is GREAT at posting about park hours, tips, and when the parks reach capacity & are letting guests in again. So make sure you follow @universalorl on Twitter
- If you do get into the parks, bring a lot of patience!!! The lines will be long, so make sure to be kind & social distance.
- All guests with existing tickets, Fun Cards, or Annual Passes must make a reservation using this system in advance in order to manage park capacity and maintain physical distancing
- Again, these parks will be SUPER busy so bring your patience and be prepared for those long lines.