KINGS Bowl Orlando soft opens today, and is sure to
change the face of nightlife on I-Drive!
KINGS Bowl first opened their doors in 2003 in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. With a retro-inspired décor KINGS focuses on creating unique and memorable entertainment experiences with an emphasis on food, creative cocktails and beer selection, cutting edge technology, and a fun atmosphere with music to keep the party going.
This 30,000 square feet location is a lot more than just “bowling”…it’s an entertainment venue where you will find:
- 22 Ten Pin Bowling Lanes
- Four Full-Size billiards tables
- Regulation size, outdoor Bocce ball court
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant serving award-winning food
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 10-800 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
- Regulation Shuffleboard Table
When we were treated to a preview of KINGS Bowl Orlando, we were able to try some of their food and drink options.
Executive-Chef Andre Bautista has won numerous awards and has created a menu for KINGS Bowl Orlando showcasing American comfort food with a kick. Each dish has a unique, unexpected and playful twist that leaves diners delighted. Hand-formed buffalo wontons, house-smoked ribs, marinated steak tips and seared scallops are among Chef Bautista’s most popular and mouth-watering dishes on the Kings menu.
Born in Santos, Brazil, Chef Bautista has also embraced his roots and the large Brazilian tourist population in Kings’ Orlando location by adding “Moqueca,” a traditional Brazilian clay pot fish stew, to the menu.
I have to say that my favorites were the Hand-Formed Buffalo Chicken Wontons, Sesame Ginger Chicken Wings with Chili Soy Sauce, and the Chocolate Banana Spring Rolls were out of this world!
And the cocktail menu is beyond creative! Everyone really enjoyed the Fizzy Lifting Drink! It’s such a playful (and delicious) nod to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
But one of the coolest, and exclusive to KINGS Bowl Orlando, is the two booths that feature their own beers on draft. That’s right…You just tell your server how many pints you would like to purchase, and you then get to pour the beers you want at your leisure. It’s pretty awesome!
If Private Parties are your thing, KINGS Bowl Orlando has two private bowling/party space and party planners that are on staff to help make any party a success. From a fun gathering to a Bar/Bat Mitzvah party, you’re covered at KINGS!
There are a few things to keep in mind if you’re going to visit KINGS…
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 6:00PM. All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
- Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid Florida driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid Florida ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- A valid Foreign driver’s license
- House Policies
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work style boots
- No baseball caps
- No bandanas/doo rags
- No sleeveless shirts
- No bluetooth devices
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings staff
Kings reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
Kings Bowl Orlando is located at:
8255 South International Drive, Suite 120
Orlando, FL 32819
Click here for directions on Google Maps.
Located on I-Drive behind Ripley’s Believe It or Not! And Charley’s Steakhouse. Enter from I-Drive or Universal Boulevard.
Hours of Operation
Opening April 15th, 2013
Monday, April 15th – 6:00PM-10:00PM
Tuesday, April 16th – Private Event, Closed to the Public
Wednesday, April 17th – Private Event, Closed to the Public
Thursday, April 18th – 6:00PM-12:00AM
Friday, April 19th – 6:00PM-12:00AM
Saturday, April 20th – 2:00PM-2:00AM
Sunday, April 21st – 12:00PM-12:00AM
Monday, April 22nd – Private Event, Closed to the Public
Tuesday, April 23rd – 5:00PM-2:00AM
Wednesday, April 24th – 5:00PM-2:00AM
Thursday, April 25th – 11:00AM-2:00AM
Friday, April 26th – 11:00AM-2:00AM
Saturday, April 27th – 11:00AM-2:00AM
Sunday, April 28th – 11:00AM-2:00AM
Also, they are having a great fundraiser for the Orlando Ballet called Bowl-Erina on April 16th and you can find out more about it here.
We really enjoyed our time at KINGS Bowl Orlando, and it is a great way to spend a fun and upscale night with friends, a unique date spot, or just a great place to host an event. We can’t wait to go back!
Follow us for more updates: