Dine with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando
Dine with Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando is quite possibly the most unique and memorable dining experience I have ever had.
We were invited by SeaWorld Orlando to take in this experience, and my Mom, Zoe, and I had such an amazing time!
During a buffet that featured sustainable, organic, seasonal or locally grown ingredients that aim to minimize environmental impacts to animals and their habitats, we got closer than we ever expected to these beautiful and powerful whales.
The buffet at Dine with Shamu changes seasonally, but features seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, certified sustainable seafood, all natural grain fed Beef Sirloin, oven roasted turkey breast, 100% natural pork loin with no preservatives or additives, seasonal accompaniments, fresh breads baked daily, signature desserts.
The beverages included in the price are assorted Coca-Cola® products, hot tea, coffee, beer, and wine
On the Kid’s Buffet you’ll find some of their favorite foods! Hot dogs, sea shell pasta with vine ripe tomato marinara and meatballs, mac and cheese , seasonal fresh fruits, and vegetables are offered in addition to the regular buffet.
The service at Dine with Shamu is amazing! My Mother is diabetic, and they even made sure she had a tasty dessert!
As we were eating, we noticed that the whales were slowly began swimming beside us. This was a great opportunity to get an incredible glimpse into the interactions that occur between the SeaWorld trainers and whales.
We got to watch them do fun tricks, how they are trained, conservation tips to help save ocean resources and habitats, and even learned what their favorite treats were (jell-o and ice cubes).
One of the best parts of the Dine with Shamu experience is that it is priced extremely reasonably! Adults (Ages 10+) $29.00 Children (Ages 3-9) $19.00, and there are Annual Passholder discounts available!
Dine with Shamu is a behind-the-scenes experience that will increase your appreciation and knowledge of these amazing whales and their trainers. It’s only at SeaWorld Orlando, so I absolutely recommend that you take advantage of this unique dining experience during your next visit to the park!
Additional Dine with Shamu Information:
- Children under 3 are free but require a reservation.
- A SeaWorld admission ticket is required but not included.
- Proof of age (21) for purchase or consumption of alcohol beverages on these premises. SeaWorld requires identification from anyone appearing 30 years of age or younger.
- If you are concerned about food allergens, such as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, egg or soy, please note allergens at time of booking.
- Florida sales tax will be added to all taxable items.
- Dine with Shamu will be refunded if cancelled 24 hours in advance of the scheduled dine.
- All events are subject to change and/or cancellation due to animal availability.
- Events are not cancelled due to inclement weather; programs will still be offered except in the event of lightning.