Meliá Orlando Celebration is celebrating its 11th Anniversary as the first U.S. hotel of Spain-based Meliá Hotels and Resorts with special festivities for the entire month of September, including a Vintage 50s Party from September 2 to 4, a Peace & Love 60s Party from September 9 to 11, a Disco 70s Party from September 16-18 and a Neon 80s Party from September 23-25.
Weekend festivities for each themed weekend will include:
- Friday — themed DJ Night with living statues
- Saturday — themed characters guest interaction, classic car exhibition from each era, music quiz, live rock concert, and themed inflatables in the pool
- Sunday – Family movie night
An official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel, Meliá Orlando Celebration, is celebrating its renewed commitment to guests in some new, exciting ways, including:
- Wellness and fitness, with Peloton Exercise Suites and exclusive Stay Well By Delos™ Suites featuring guided mediation from world-renowned interactive medicine and wellness pioneer Dr. Deepak Chopra, sunrise simulator, vitamin C infusing shower, and mood-enhancing aromatherapy to provide a holistic wellness experience from start to finish.
- Health and well-being, as the first U.S. hotel, to offer the Surface UV Light robot technology cleaning in all rooms and public areas.
- Next Level Gastronomy, with the September 2022 opening of The Wilson, a brand-new two-floor restaurant owned and operated by In Good Company Hospitality (IGC), a New York-based restaurant group overseeing several venues across Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. The trendy new restaurant will focus on a “where the coast meets the curb” approach to its menu with freshly seasoned ingredients from local farms and purveyors that will highlight modern and playful interpretations of New American classics complemented by signature cocktails, award-winning wines, and craft beer. The Wilson is inspired by the fabled relationship between a fisherman and his beloved bulldog, celebrating true camaraderie.
- Social interaction, which many people have longed for in the last two years, with weekly parties and rock concerts
- Pet-Friendly perks, with an on-property dog park and dog menu at The Wilson Restaurant.
“We are so excited to welcome our guests and our friends and neighbors in Central Florida to come and be part of our celebration,” said Antonio Baez, Sr. Operations Director of U.S. Hotels for Melia Hotels & Resorts. “We have reinvented ourselves to be an entertainment and gastronomic venue which happens to have some rooms. It’s what our guests have been asking for and we are ready to deliver.”
Since its opening in September 2011, Meliá Orlando Celebration has grown into one of the most popular hotels in the greater Orlando area. The 289-room property offers old-world charm with new-world design and contemporary comfort. Beyond the hotel, quaint stores are just a short stroll away, allowing guests a break from the theme-park crowds, but not the excitement. The hotel is located just five miles from all the Disney parks and within close proximity to other major attractions, including Universal Studios and SeaWorld Orlando.
Meliá Orlando Celebration is located at 225 Celebration PI, Celebration, FL 34747.
For more information and reservations, visit www.melia.com or call 407-964-7000, Toll-Free Direct: 1-866-404-6662.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: