Make sure to catch the Theme Park Roundup tonight at 6:38 pm during Orlando’s Evening News on WDBO!
The World’s Most Magical Celebration has kicked off at the Walt Disney World Resort with new nighttime spectaculars at the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT, nighttime Beacons of Magic, exclusive celebration merchandise, delicious dishes, bubbly beverages, and more!
On the Go in the Parks: October 1-3, 2021
The LEGOLAND Florida Resort has announced that is bringing back the spooky, kooky fun of Brick or Treat every weekend in October.
Brick or Treat activities include trick or treating around the Theme Park complete with frightfully fun character interactions, larger-than-afterlife LEGO builds, and meet-and-greet opportunities with ghoulish LEGO characters making appearances on event dates only.
BRICK OR TREAT happen Saturdays and Sundays on October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, and 30-31.
Halloween Spooktacular is back at SeaWorld Orlando with candy, costumes, with your favorite Sesame Street friends, and plenty of spooky surprises.
SeaWorld Orlando Halloween Spooktacular is a daytime event that runs weekends from September 18 to October 31st, making it the perfect place for families to celebrate Halloween!
Kid’s will enjoy trick-or-treating, colorful characters, spooky stories, and a Halloween dance party to moments with furry friends like Count von Count, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and more.
The best treat of all? SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular is included with your theme park admission!
A new terror has surfaced, and there’s nowhere to hide. Howl-O-Scream has washed ashore at SeaWorld Orlando, and this time, the fear is everywhere.
Evade angry haunts as they rampage through scare zones. Seek shelter indoors, only to find you’ve entered a house of horrors. Deepen the thrill with a nighttime coaster ride. Quench your thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar. Feel the monstrous electricity of a live show.
Above all, try to resist the haunting song of the one who has emerged from the lake. Evil is calling—with a howl and a scream.
Tampa’s premier Halloween event returns earlier than ever for 28 killer nights with scare zones and haunted houses, including THREE ALL-NEW haunted house experiences.
Fear returns to its most immersive form with the return of iconic horror-filled haunted houses to terrify guests at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s BIGGEST haunt event. Park guests will find nowhere to hide as zombies, deranged clowns, werewolves, and new surprises stalk their prey throughout eight scare zones, and unpredictable roaming hordes lurk in the darkness.
Beyond the haunts, killer entertainment can be found on stage with “Fiends!” returning to the Festival Field and last year’s best-kept-secret “The Rolling Bones” performing electrifying rock covers at Dragon Fire Grill.
Halloween Horror Nights has returned to the Universal Studios Resort Orlando daring guests and celebrating 30 years of fear on select nights through October 31.
For its highly-anticipated return, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights is unleashing a legion of horror legends, pop culture greats, and haunting original stories – many from the event’s esteemed history – in 10 disturbingly realistic haunted houses, five nightmarish scare zones, and outrageous live entertainment, with diabolical surprises lurking around every corner…
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed event you won’t want to miss. This is my #1 Halloween event in Central Florida!!!!!
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining is back to showcase some of Orlando’s best cuisine while supporting local restaurants and charities from August 27 to October 17.
During this year’s Foodie dream, more than 80 of Orlando’s fine dining restaurants will offer a $37 three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu.
On the Go in the Parks, you can find Magical Dining goodness at:
Universal Orlando Resort
- Amatista Cookhouse – Loess Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
- The Kitchen – Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Mama Della’s Ristorante – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
- Islands Dining Room – Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
Walt Disney World Resort Area
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Todd English’s Bluezoo – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- Terralina Crafted Italian – Disney Springs
- Paddlefish – Disney Springs
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Disney Springs
- Jaleo – Disney Springs
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- La Luce – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- The Venetian Chop House – Caribe Royale
Reservations are encouraged, and when you arrive at the dining location make sure to ask for the Magical Dining Menu as you are seated.
Halloween Horror Night Tribute Store
Halloween Horror Nights is returning next weekend, but you can get hyped with the Tribute Store that is now open at Universal Studios Florida!
The SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival is returning with more than 100 crafts brews, wines, seltzers, and cocktails Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays, until October 31st.
Guests can sample an unbeatable mix of domestic and local Florida favorites, plus savor more than 20 food items expertly paired to match their preferred brew.
And to top it all off, festive entertainment will keep the party going all day long. This is the one craft beer celebration guests won’t want to miss.
During the fourth year of Bier Fest at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, guests can sip seasonal beverage offerings and savor new recipes featuring fan-favorite breweries.
Beer flows through the park on an all-new beer trail, weaving between iconic coasters, local live music, and fascinating animal habitats while incorporating fan-favorite restaurants and outdoor culinary stations, including the new Giraffe Bar.
This year, park guests can toast to new adventures each Friday through Sunday until October 31.
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is underway at Walt Disney World with delicious dishes, fun for families, and entertainment for the entire family until November 20th!
The festival celebrates the best of food and drink with more than 20 festival-exclusive global marketplaces open now and even more coming in the fall!
In addition to all the classics and fan favorites, there are SEVEN new marketplaces:
- The Noodle Exchange (Near Traveler’s Café)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- The Rotunda Bistro (American Adventure Rotunda)
- The Swanky Saucy Swine (Near Disney Traders)
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Lobster Landing (Near Mission: SPACE)
- Mac & Eats (Near Mission: SPACE)
Don’t forget to see EPCOT Forever fireworks at the close of every day!
This weekend’s Disney After Hours Boo Bash Dates:
- Friday, September 24, 2021
Disney’s After Hours Boo Bash is a special ticketed event that takes place at the Magic Kingdom on select nights until October 31, 2021, and like any new event, and I am sharing what you should know before you go to make the most of your Halloween fun!
Theme Park Reservation & Mask Policies
- Walt Disney World has updated their mask policy for guests ages 2 and up
– Masks are required regardless of vaccination status
– Masks must be worn while indoors
– Masks must be worn on Disney buses, monorails, and Disney Skyliner
– The new policy includes attractions & their queues
– Masks remain optional in outdoor common areas
- Walt Disney World has opened up more Park Pass availability for summer visits to the park. So while you still need a reservation to enter the parks, it is now easier to snag one.
- In accordance with updated guidance from the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) and the recommendations of local officials, face coverings are recommended to be worn in designated, indoor spaces regardless of the vaccination status of SeaWorld Orlando guests and employees.
- The CDC has indicated that fully vaccinated people can be in outdoor areas without the need for a face covering.
- The CDC still recommends that people get fully vaccinated and that unvaccinated people use preventative measures such as face coverings and social distancing.
- For special interactions with certain animals, unvaccinated people will be required to wear a face covering.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica are both no longer requiring reservations…if you are planning on going to Aquatica during the weekend GET THERE EARLY as parking is running out before noon each day!
- The Universal Orlando Resort encourages all guests to follow CDC guidelines and local directives to wear face coverings while indoors across Universal Orlando Resort.
- Face coverings are optional while outdoors.
- All guests are ecouraged to keep a safe distance between travel parties.
- Universal Orlando Resort hasn’t required reservations, but you’ll want to keep an eye one their official twitter – @UniversalORL – for any capacity or operational updates
Don’t forget you can keep up with us as we are On the Go in the Parks and more by following @onthegoinmco on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: