The Disney Parks blog knows the way to my heart…my stomach, and today they shared a bevy of foodie news for Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Walt Disney World Foodie News: Hollywood Studios
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, a designated location on Batuu for traveling food shuttles, just received a new food shipment! Starting today, Battuans and visitors to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge can sample Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ delicious new dishes inspired by his time on Takodana.
- Batuuan Beef & Crispy Topato Stir Fry – Smoky braised beef glazed in tamarind sauce served with stir-fried vegetables, crispy herb yucca, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Roasted Endorian Chicken Salad – Marinated chicken, mixed greens, grapes, tomato, cucumber, shaved onion, and radish in a lemon-pomegranate vinaigrette with spiced yogurt drizzle
- Pirjanad Hot Chicken Tip Yip – Crispy chicken glazed in a spicy chipotle sauce served with white rice, relish of sweet corn, shishito peppers, jicama, plantains, and cilantro
- Peka Tuna Poke – Raw tuna tossed in a spicy Sriracha dressing served with green papaya salad, pickled mushrooms, fresh herbs, and crispy garlic
And for a sweet ending to your time on Batuu, try this yummy new dessert with a unique and delicious combination of flavors at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo!
- Outpost Puff – Chocolate pastry filled guajillo chocolate mousse and green milk sauce finished with Thai tea panna cotta, spiced pineapple, and confectionary debris
The new plant-based wraps at Ronto Roasters give pitmaster droid, 8D-JB, a break from turning the podracing engine spit grilling ronto! The spiced Andoan Fruit and Kyryll Pork Rinds are the perfect on-the-go snacks for anyone visiting Batuu.
- Kyryll Pork Rinds – Pork rinds seasoned in a savory blend of ancho chili, cheddar, smoke, and cinnamon.
- Zuchii Wrap – Grilled zucchini, smokey chickpea-onion slaw, creamy garlic-tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap – Plant-based egg, smoky chickpea-onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in pita bread (plant-based)
- Andoan Fruit with Muja Sauce – Sticks of jicama, cucumber, pineapple, melon, and dragon fruit doused in a tamarind sauce and dusted with peppercorn ash (plant-based)
You can find more Walt Disney World Foodie news for July here!
Hot diggity dog! Fairfax Fare, located in Sunset Boulevard, has some over-the-top hot dogs, including a plant-based “hot dog” salad! (You have to try – it is fab!) Be sure to grab a refreshing beer, cocktail, or fountain drink to go along with your dog!
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables
Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Shake – hello? Yep – chocolate ice cream layered with peanut butter sauce, topped with whipped cream, garnished with chocolate-peanut butter crumbles, and a chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake. Slurp up this peanut-buttery delight at Hollywood Scoops on Sunset Boulevard.