The Orlando Eye Announces Florida Resident Rates
Florida residents can take in views of the sunshine state with special rates aboard the state’s newest attraction
The Orlando Eye will have Florida residents walking on sunshine with special rates to ride on the 400-foot observation wheel.
Now Florida residents can purchase flights on the Orlando Eye for $18 ($13 for children between the ages of 3-12) with proof of residency. This special offer saves visitors more than 25 percent off regular admission. For a limited time, tickets may be purchased at OfficialOrlandoEye.com or at the attraction’s admissions desk.
Things to know about the Florida Resident Offer at The Orlando Eye:
- This offer is valid for Florida residents, with valid proof of residency, such as a state-issued ID, utilities or cable bill, bank statement, library card, or recent paystub.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Prices and hours subject to change without notice.
- Attraction admission is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
- The offer is not valid for premium products (Orlando Eye Flex ticket, VIP Experience or Private capsules).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or packages.
For more information on the Florida resident rate, or to view additional ticket packages, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
About The Orlando Eye:
Located in the heart of International Drive, the 400-foot Orlando Eye is the tallest observation wheel on the U.S. eastern coast, offering a new way to experience the breathtaking views of Central Florida.
As a top visitor attraction for the tourism capital of the U.S., the new Orlando Eye, part of the I-Drive 360 entertainment and dining complex, showcases 360-degree views of Central Florida, including nearby theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando and Kennedy Space Center on Florida’s east coast, all within the comfort of 30 air-conditioned glass capsules. Each capsule has room for up to 15 guests to enjoy a serene 20-minute journey above the scenic landscape.
Included in the Orlando Eye journey is access to the pre-flight 4D cinema experience, taking guests on a full 3D aerial journey of Florida, with the added dimension of sensory experiences, including lighting, wind, spray and scent effects. Visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com for more information.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: