Disney’s beloved and empowering fairytale told in a new beautiful way, Cinderella, arrives on Blu-ray Combo Pack, Digital HD and Disney Movies Anywhere September 15th! The bonus features includes over 12 minutes of additional scenes, the “ Frozen Fever” theatrical short and more!
Celebrate Disney’s “Cinderella,” a modern classic that shines with beauty, imagination…and magic! Despite being mistreated by her stepmother (Cate Blanchett) and stepsisters, a spirited Ella (Lily James) resolves to take charge of her fate. Add a royal ball, a Fairy Godmother (Helena Bonham-Carter) and a glass slipper, and suddenly – magic becomes reality!
Here’s a look at the Bonus Features you will find on each version of Cinderella:
Digital HD/SD*, Blu-ray Combo Pack & Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA)
· A Fairy Tale Comes to Life Filmmakers and cast reflect on Cinderella’s enduring power, and the joys and challenges of bringing this iconic tale to life.
· Costume Test Fun See the work of Academy Award-winning® Costume Designer Sandy Powell (The Aviator, 2004) and share some lighthearted moments with the cast.
· Staging The Ball You’re invited behind the scenes for the making of the Palace Ball sequence, including its spectacular set, stunning costumes and more. It’s a lavish and massive undertaking…and a magical day on set.
· Ella’s Furry Friends Discover how the movie’s animal stars honed their memorable performances.
· Alternate Opening: Ella’s Childhood View moments from Ella’s idyllic childhood that do not appear in the movie. With an introduction by Director Kenneth Branagh.
· Frozen Fever It’s Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever – but when Elsa catches a cold, her powers may put more than just the party at risk.
*Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer
·Deleted Scenes With introduction by Kenneth Branagh
o Serving (0:56)
o The Mourning (4:24)
o Getting to Know You (2:00)
o The Search for Cinderella (1:14)
o Dear Kit (2:57)
· Ella’s Furry Friends
· Frozen Fever
Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: