Disney Vacation Club Members can come experience a magical holiday dinner and celebration at Walt Disney World Resort with your family!
Twas the night before Christmas . . . so it’s time for a feast!
Discover the magic of the holidays at Walt Disney World Resort. During this new holiday event, Disney Vacation Club Members can enjoy a holiday feast in the festive Ballroom of the Americas at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Joyous carolers fill the air with songs of the season as you taste an array of delicious holiday favorites at an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet. Enjoy a full cash bar and sip a Chocolate Peppermint Martini, created just for this event. Best of all, your group will be seated at your own private, reserved table, which will be set and waiting for you to arrive.
Magical Disney touches will make this a holiday celebration you’ll always remember! Favorite Disney Characters will join the fun to greet your family and pose for photos. Special holiday surprises are also in store!.
Seating at this Member-exclusive event is limited—please call Member Services now to make your reservations at (800) 800-9800.†
Disney Vaction Club Member Magical Holiday Feast Details
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Time: Seatings at 4:00 and 5:30 PM Eastern Time
Location: Ballroom of the Americas in Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort
Pricing: $89.95 per adult, $39.95 per child (ages 3 to 9)
Booking: All reservations can be made through Member Services. Please call (800) 800–9800†
Fresh Garden Greens, Cucumber and Tomato served with Herb Vinaigrette or Ranch Dressing
Buttered Corn, Steamed Green Beans and Toasted Almonds, Mashed Potatoes with Giblet Gravy
Christmas Dressing with North Florida Pecans and Sausage, Roast Pork Loin with sun-dried Cherries and Maple Syrup Demi Seared and Carved Sirloin of Beef with Madeira Bordelaise , Sustainable Catch featuring Verlasso Salmon with Brown Butter and Cappers, Soft Rolls and Butter and Holiday Dessert Selections
$89.95 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Fried Chicken Tenders with Dipping Sauces Mickey-Roni and Cheese
Rice Krispy Treats
$39.95 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity
* If you have already booked a dining experience that day and would like to cancel it to book the Disney Vacation Club Holiday Dinner instead, you may do so without a penalty when booked within the Holiday Dinner event’s booking window.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guests must be 21 with Photo ID to consume alcohol
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the DVC Member 10% food and beverage discount
- Transportation Time: please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Party size limit of 16 guests
- If you are traveling with another party who has made a separate reservation, please let us know so we can seat you together.
- Full Payment is due at time of booking
- Price Includes Tax and Gratuity
- Credit Card Required at time of booking
- Menu Items, Pricing and Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian
- Member ID Required at Check In
- Food Allergies must be noted at time of booking
Special offers are available to Members at various times. Members should visit dvcmember.com or contact Member Services for the most up-to-date information. To receive any of these offers, you must present your Disney Vacation Club Member ID along with corresponding valid photo ID. Disney Vacation Club Member discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Offers valid through December 31, 2014, unless otherwise noted. Some offers are through third-party providers. All offers are subject to availability, change, and/or termination without notice.