Krispy Kreme scares up something sweet this Halloween
Krispy Kreme and Sony Pictures Consumer Products Celebrate Ghostbusters 30th Milestone Anniversary with Ghostbusters and Stay Puft Marshmallow Doughnuts
- Ghostbusters Doughnut: A marshmallow Kreme-filled shell topped with white icing, a decorative green “splat” inspired by Slimer, and a Ghostbusters logo sugar piece.
- Stay Puft Marshmallow: A marshmallow Kreme-filled shell topped with white icing, decorated with Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s familiar face and a sugar piece hat.
- Jack-o-Lantern Doughnut: A pumpkin-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing and a jack-o-lantern face.
- Halloween Sprinkles Doughnut: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
- Spider Web Doughnut: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme™ filling caught in a tasty web of white icing.
Krispy Kreme Winter Park – Drive thru Open 24 hours1031 S. Orlando Avenue (17-92), Winter Park, FL 32789Open 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Sunday–Thursday) and5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Friday and Saturday)Krispy Kreme Millenia – Open 24 hours4080 Millenia Blvd., Orlando, FL 32939Krispy Kreme Kissimmee – Open 24 hours5310 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway(192 / Mile Marker 11.5), Kissimmee, FL 34746