Ripley’s Orlando Odditorium Serves up Free Fall Fun
with Second Annual Oddtoberfest
Performers, live music, food and more at October 12 event
October is famous for the one day full of fright, fun and festivities. Of course that day is Oddtoberfest at Ripley’s Orlando (ok, Halloween is pretty cool too).
On Saturday, October 12, Ripley’s Orlando holds its second annual Oddtoberfest from noon to 5 pm. It’s a day to pay homage and celebrate the unusual, and the public is invited to take part in this FREE event.
The day’s events include:
- Sensei Mike Reeves and his Over the Edge Team display their amazing karate skills. Reeves will break bricks and boards and even attempt to break a few world records!
- “Trick Ropin’ Trevor” Dreher will display his world-class trick roping talents.
- “Qubits” founder Mark Burginger will build a 13 foot tall tower made entirely from Qubits toy pieces. He and the company were featured on ABC’s Shark Tank.
- Live music from Beebs and Her Money Makers. Fresh off the Vans Warped Tour, the group is as close to being Ripley’s house band as you can get. Ripley’s sponsored them on the Vans tour, and the band shot the video for their hit Jumpin’ at the Orlando Odditorium.
- Amazing vehicles from Parker Brothers Concepts; see the famous Green Machine – but this is no kid’s toy; it’s adult size and powered by a motorcycle engine!
- Food trucks
- Carnival games and prizes
- Face painting
- Temporary tattoo artist
- Bounce house
The event will be held in the parking lot rain or shine and is FREE to the public. Guests who want to tour the Odditorium will be required to purchase tickets.
Ripley’s Orlando Odditorium, located at 8201 International Drive, is open from 9 a.m. to midnight 365 days a year. For more information, please visit www.ripleys.com/orlando.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: