Join thousands of other animal lovers in your community to support the SPCA of Central Florida on Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to Noon at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando for the biggest and best FUN-raising pet walk in Central Florida!
This fun family event will have something for everyone. Kids can visit the new Disney Kids Zone plus amazing entertainment zone for the whole family. Enjoy the leisurely walk which raises money to find permanent homes for thousands of homeless animals and support the SPCA of Central Florida’s programs.
Enjoy pet related vendors, entertainment, raffles and more!
All donations received from “Mardi Paws” will go back to support the SPCA of Central Florida in their community programming, low cost medical facilities and finding loving permanent homes for thousands of animals!
Make sure that you take a moment to Register Online.
SPCA of Central Florida Mardi Paws Details:
When: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Where: Lake Eola, Downtown Orlando (corner of Robinson Street and Eola Drive)
Registration: 9:00 a.m.
Entertainment and Disney Kids Zone: 9:00 – Noon
Vendor Area: 9:00 – Noon
Walk Start: 10:30 a.m.
Self-parking can be found throughout Downtown Orlando. Parking infromation can be found at www.CityofOrlando.net and follow the ParkSmart link. The SPCA of Central Florida is not responsible for towed vehicles.
Things To Remember:
- All pets must be at least 6 months old and have proof of vaccinations.
- Dogs only please. No female dogs in heat.
- Pets must wear a suitable collar.
- Keep your dogs on a 6ft leash or shorter and under control at all times.
- Water for dogs will be supplied.
- Please be considerate and pick-up after your dog.
- For the enjoyment and safety of all participants, we reserve the right to require any aggressive animal to leave the park.
- Please obey all rules of beautiful Lake Eola. No swimming in the lake and no chasing the ducks or swans.