The Orlando Home Show returns with even more inspiration, fun, and demonstrations to help you fall into your dream home!
Orlando Home Show Featuring Bravo’s Josh Flagg, Food Network’s Emily Ellyn,
DIY Experts, and Top Local Chefs
The Orlando Home Show will be returning October 4-6 to a new location in the Orange County Convention Center, West Concourse, Hall C facing International Drive, and I am excited to go!
The Orlando Home Show is loaded with a fresh lineup of experts ready to rock this three-day home improvement extravaganza to help you find fresh inspiration, helpful tips, innovative products, and fantastic deals in remodeling, home improvement, design and fall outdoor projects.
Orlando Home Show highlights include appearances by Josh Flagg of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles and Emily Ellyn of Food Network’s Next Food Network Star and Cupcake Wars; demonstrations by some of the area’s top chefs on the Edible Orlando Cooking Stage; daily how-to presentations by the DIY Guy; a display of two “Tiny Houses,” one just 96-square-feet in size; designer rooms showcasing repurposed, restored or recycled items; a food truck rally on Sunday, only; and much, much more!
There will also be tons of great demonstrations and tasty samples prepared by some of the area’s favorite chefs and culinary pros will be abundant throughout the weekend on the Edible Orlando Cooking Stage. Scheduled to demonstrate their signature recipes and dispense advice are Anthony Hull of Crimson Tavern; Chris De Sormoux of Marlow’s Tavern; chefs from White Wolf Café/Wolfie’s PizzaMia; as well as Edible Orlando Publisher Kendra Lott; Orlando Sentinel Food Editor Heather McPherson; Real Radio 104.1’s Dirty Jim; and KQ103 FM’s Gloria B.
Other not-to-be-missed features and opportunities at the Florida Home Show include:
- EDU (Educators) Day on Friday only, offering free admission to any teacher or employee of a local public or private school, day care, college or university when showing a valid school ID or business card at the box office
- The Orlando Home Show will host its first-ever food truck rally on Sunday only from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Some of Central Florida’s favorite mobile food purveyors, including Curbside Chef, The Pastrami Project, Saigon Sizzle, Mayan Grill, Magic4urPalate and Wako Taco, will be serving up delicious fare for purchase at the Westwood Lobby Entrance of the Convention Center.
- four designer rooms created by students from the International Academy of Design & Technology showcasing repurposed, restored or recycled items.
- New and interesting products making their debut at the Orlando Home Show will be noted by a “featured product” floor tile, making it easy for guests to find them.
- Giveaways, enter-to-win contests and prize drawings round out the winning line-up for guests.
- “Stay Calm and DIY.” Do-it-yourself projects can be daunting, especially for first-timers. Enter Chris Tice. The Central Florida-based military veteran and DIY expert will demystify the process while demonstrating projects four times daily in his booth as well as on the main stage.
- Living tiny is simply better for the environment, says Dan Louche, owner of Tiny Home Builders and one of the pioneers of the Tiny Home movement. The Atlanta-based designer/builder will talk more about the trend during his stage presentations and at his booth which will display two examples of tiny houses — one just 96-square-feet in size.
- Guests can also get valuable answers to important questions about remodeling, home improvement, design and fall outdoor project from hundreds of experts around the show floor and on the main stage throughout the weekend. (Visit www.OrlandoHomeShow.com for a complete listing of stage presentations and times).
Show hours are Friday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m, and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the door, and are $10 for adults 13+, $5 for seniors (60+, at the box office only), $5 for children ages 6-12, and free for children ages five and under. Advance tickets can be purchased online for a $3 discount off full-price $10 admission at www.OrlandoHomeShow.com, courtesy of Florida Blue. Parking is available in the West Concourse and is $9 per car, per day. The Orange County Convention Center/West Concourse is located at 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Directions here: http://www.occc.net/global/directions.asp.
But here is your chance to win an awesome Orlando Home Show Prize Pack!!!
Orlando Home Show Prize Pack Includes…
* 4 tickets to the Orlando Home Show*
*Meet and Greet with Emily Ellyn after her Sat., Oct. 3, 2:30 p.m. presentation*
*Complimentary Marlow’s Tavern appetizer*
*Complimentary one-year subscription to Edible Orlando magazine*
Please make sure you read the fine print about entering and claiming your Orlando Home Show Prize Pack!
For more information, visit www.CentralFloridaHomeAndGardenShow.com , or call 877-871-SHOW (7469). Connect on Facebook, Twitter (@FloridaHomeShow), Pinterest (pinterest.com/homeshows/) for up-to-the-minute show details, discounts and fabulous home improvement tips. Visit the show’s blog at www.HomeAndGardenBlog.com.
Good luck with our giveaway and I hope to see you there!!!
Disclaimer: Through a partnership with the Orlando Home Show, I received tickets to attend the Orlando Home Show for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.Follow us for more updates: