The Walt Disney World Resort is preparing to welcome Annual Passholders who registered to experience a preview of the Magic Kingdom or Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Thursday & Friday, and if you are attending you will want to review the email that was sent as it contains information about the event you will definitely need to know.
What to Bring to the Annual Passholder Event
Before you leave for your preview, make sure you have the following items with you to ensure a smooth check-in process:
- Valid annual pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder.
- One copy of your confirmation page.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up)
Let’s also take a moment to review the face covering requirements for Walt Disney World, because in the past week they have added some specific details:
- Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members.
- Guests must bring their own face coverings and wear them at all times, except when dining, or swimming.
- All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
- Costume masks are not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with existing rules.
Still need a face covering check out how to make a no-sew mask at home!
Annual Passholder Check-In
The Annual Passholder Preview Event will take place from 9 am until 7 pm, and check-in is located at the entrance of the park any time during the park operating hours.
Please have your government-issued ID and valid pass ready to make the check-in process efficient.
Annual Passholder Transportation and Parking Information
Please note that if you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event and you will need to provide your own transportation to the theme park parking lot.
For guests parking at the Transportation & Ticket Center or at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park.
Specifically for the Magic Kingdom park, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from the Transportation & Ticket Center to the main entrance.
Important Information to Know About the Annual Passholder Preview Event
Here is the nitty gritty that you are definitely going to want to take note of:
- Restaurants, attractions, experiences, and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members; temperature screenings are required in some locations.
- Reservations are non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World annual pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
- Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
- Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.