Council of 101 announces the dates for their 40th annual spring fundraiser, Art In Bloom, March 24-26, 2023.
From art-inspired floral designs and curated antiques to demonstrations and presentations from world-renowned artists and designers, Art in Bloom has a little something for everyone at Orlando Museum of Arts with show hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm.
“We are thrilled to bring together such talented floral designers, inspiring speakers, and curated antique dealers for this 40th annual spring fundraiser,” said Linda Cegelis, president of Council of 101. “We look forward to showcasing all the amazing designs and activities and continuing our efforts for art education at the museum.”
Sponsored by Orlando Health/Winner Palmer Hospital and presented by the Council of 101, proceeds from this annual springtime fundraiser benefit the Orlando Museum of Art. The event will feature special events, an art auction, curated antiques, an outdoor farmers market, and daily entertainment.
Art in Bloom Daily Show Features
- Antique Dealers
- Appraisal Days
- Art Auction
- Blooming Orchids
- Café 101
- Floral Interpretations
- Outdoor Farmers Market
- Tables in Bloom
Events presented by Council of 101, including Art in Bloom, have raised over $13 million over the years, benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art’s educational and life-long learning programs. These programs reach deep into the community by helping many that are from different walks of life, ages, and income groups.
General Admission Tickets:
$20 Adults / $12 Children (Ages 3-12) / $12 Seniors (60+), Military, First Responders
Tickets for general admission and all events are on sale now on Eventbrite. Admission includes access to the Museum’s current exhibitions, Art in Bloom, and Cafe 101. Parking is available on-site for $7.
Advanced, online ticket purchase is encouraged. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Show Hours: Friday, March 24, 2023, 10 am – 5 pm. Saturday, March 25, 2023, 10 am – 5 pm Sunday, March 26, 2023, 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday, March 23
- First Look Preview party
- 7 pm – 10 pm
- $ 120 per person / Includes show admission
- Celebrate Art in Bloom at the Opening Night Preview Party, benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art with an evening of elegance. Guests will enjoy exquisite culinary creations, beverages, delightful entertainment, and complimentary valet parking.
Friday, March 24
- VIP Champagne Reception with Amanda Lindroth
- Enjoy an up close and personal VIP bunch with international designer & author of “Island Hopping: Amanda Lindroth Design.”
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- $ 130 per person
- Special Guest Amanda Lindroth Lecture & Book Signing
- Please join us to hear Amanda Lindroth speak on her love of classical architecture and timeless interiors, which are layered with comfort and breezy elegance.
- 11 am – 2 pm
- $ 50 per person / Includes presentation and book signing
Saturday, March 25
- Mystery Home Tour
- Hop on board! Guests will be transported by bus from the Orlando Museum of Art to the undisclosed mystery home. Once guests arrive, they will hear about the awe-inspiring home’s beautiful antiques and special features. This event has very limited availability and will sell out quickly.
- Four tours on Saturday from 11 am – 3 pm — check the website for details
- $ 50 per person / Includes show admission
- VIP Champagne Reception with Jill Steenhuis
- Jill Steenhuis, impressionist & author of “Art, Soul & Destiny,” will gather for an intimate brunch where guests will have an exclusive presentation from the artist and a book signing.
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- $130 per person
- Special Guest Impressionist Jill Steenhuis Lecture & Live Painting Demonstration
- Guests will be able to experience a live painting demonstration by French Impressionist Jill Steenhuis.
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- $50 per person / Includes presentation, live drawing, and book signing
Sunday, March 26
- Pastels Workshop with Impressionist Jill Steenhuis
- More than just a drawing class, Jill’s workshop invites you to stretch yourself and go beyond your ordinary perceptions. Experience the creative process of capturing beauty through the senses and activating unique artistic expression with this pastel workshop.
- 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- $250 per person
Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26
- What’s it Worth? Appraisals
- Do you have a family heirloom or interesting “find?” Antique expert and Show Manager, Charlie Miller, will give you a professional appraisal of your treasure.
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- $10 per Item / Verbal appraisal only / General admission ticket required
- Reservations required. Reservations begin at 11:00 am Saturday and Sunday
- Limited to two items per person
For more information, please visit the website or call 407-896-4231 ext. 254.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: