It’s carnival time in Orlando as SeaWorld invites guests to celebrate Mardi Gras during the Seven Seas Food Festival with all the sights, sounds, and flavors of New Orleans’ favorite time of year.
The park will be transformed into an incredible festival on select dates between February 16 – 26, with unforgettable offerings included with park admission!
SeaWorld Orlando Mardi Gras Highlights
- Pop-Up Parade: The Wild Arctic Plaza will come to life as entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians bring the Mardi Gras spirit to SeaWorld during this special pop-up parade. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- Live Music: Immerse yourself in the music of New Orleans as our live band brings Cajun and jazz classics to Orlando. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- NEW Kids Craft Activity: Kids are invited to get crafty and create their own Mardi Gras masks at our Kids Craft Zone, then show them off at the Street Party.
- Street Party: The sights and sounds of Bourbon Street will take over Wild Arctic Plaza with a DJ, street performers, and dance party. (Select times from 12:30 – 6 p.m.)
- NEW Gulf Coast Flavors: Enjoy classic Gulf Coast flavors as part of our Seven Seas Food Festival with added menu items such as Cajun Seafood Boil and Frozen NOLA Hurricanes in addition to all the sips and savors throughout the festival. (1:00 p.m. to park close.)
More SeaWorld Orlando Concerts Announced!
In addition to adding Mardi Gras festivities to the Seven Seas Food Festival, SeaWorld Orlando is adding MORE artists to the Seven Seas concert lineup, including:
- March 5: Tenille Townes (Country)
- March 12: Sean Kingston (Pop)
- March 19: Hanson (Pop)
- April 8: Cory Asbury (Country)
- April 15: Chris Lane (Country)
- April 16: The Marshall Tucker Band (Country)
- April 22: Tito Nieves (Latin)
- April 23: Kameron Marlowe (Country)
- April 29: The Commodores (R&B)
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Guests can discover endless combinations of food and drink offerings with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard.
Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard for $70 or take it up a notch with the fan-favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings.
SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for $15!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: