The Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld Orlando with ALL-NEW flavors and fun for theme park foodies from February 3 to May 7.
Orlando’s largest theme park food festival will tempt guests with tasty bites from around the world while strolling between award-winning attractions and incredible animal presentations.
2023 The Seven Seas Food Festival
Tastes from Around the World
Foodies and families alike will find more than 200 food and drink offerings inspired by cultures from around the world at international marketplaces scattered throughout the park.
These marketplaces showcase foods from Italy, Ireland, Brazil, Germany, Asia, and beyond.
Some of the ALL-NEW food items guests can taste this year include:
- NEW Parmesan Truffle fries: Grana Padano cheese, fresh parsley, winter white truffle oil
- NEW Pork Belly Feijoada: pork belly and black bean Brazilian stew, garnished with green onions
- NEW Ropa Vieja: 12-hour slow-cooked shredded beef served on top of smashed plantains, garnished with micro cilantro
- NEW Classic Reuben: thin-sliced pastrami served on marbled rye bread with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, garnished with a gherkin
- NEW Italian Beef Arancini: arancini served on top of San Marzano tomato sauce, garnished with fresh basil
- NEW Strawberry shortcake a la mode: vanilla ice cream served with yellow cake, topped with strawberry glaze
- NEW Jameson Bread Pudding: Jameson-infused bread pudding topped with Jameson anglaise sauce
In addition to all the incredible cultural and culinary offerings stationed around the park during the Seven Seas Food Festival, there will also be NEW full-service menu items at Sharks Underwater Grill, including:
- NEW Lobster and Shrimp Cakes: Caribbean remoulade, salsa verde, and rainbow green salad
- NEW Chicken and Shrimp Tagine: a succulent slow-cooked light stew of chicken, shrimp, and vegetables with aromatic Mediterranean spices, jasmine rice
- NEW Chocolate Mousse Marquise: chocolate mousse, raspberry coulis, pecans, and edible gold garnish
Food isn’t the only star at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival. Guests can try the ALL-NEW Caribbean Moonshine Tasting booth next to Seafire Grill.
This marketplace will feature the following:
- NEW Marmalade Mayhem: Orange 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW Cat 5: Coconut 80-Proof Moonshine
- NEW Passionfruit Prohibition: Passionfruit 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW Banana Breeze: Banana 80 Proof Moonshine
- NEW PB & C Cannonball: Peanut Butter and Chocolate 80 Proof Moonshine
There are also ALL-NEW refreshing cocktails guests can enjoy while savoring their way around the world at this year’s Seven Seas Food Festival, including:
- NEW Island Rum Punch: light, dark, and coconut rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry
- NEW Southern Peach: Fistful bourbon, peach schnapps, peach, Sprite, simple syrup
- NEW Frozen Polynesian Summer: pineapple rum, mango, coconut cream, pineapple juice
- NEW Aperol Spritz: Aperol and Prosecco
- NEW Mediterranean Sangria: red Sangria, red wine, cranberry juice, orange juice, lime
- NEW Tokyo Rose: Shimizu-No-Mai Pure Snow sake, Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry
- NEW Irish Cold brew Latte: Jameson Cold Brew, coffee, cream, simple syrup
Guests can also relax with an ice-cold beer at the Seven Seas Food Festival beer garden or at Flamecraft Bar, which will feature several local and regional brews like:
- Tupac ShaPorter from Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company
- Strawberry Blonde Ambition from Suncreek Brewery
- Tag & Release Amber Ale from Sailfish Brewing Company
- Florida Sunshine from Crooked Can Brewing Company
- Frost Proof from Cigar City Brewing
- Florida Orange IPA from 3 Daughters Brewing
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Guests will be able to discover endless combinations of food and drink offerings with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard.
Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-sample lanyard at $70 or take it up a notch with the fan-favorite 15-sample lanyard for the best savings.
SeaWorld Orlando Pass Members get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15!
Headline Concert Series
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is not just about delicious eats and refreshing sips from around the world.
The festival also features an incredible concert series guests will not want to miss.
Concerts will take place every Saturday and Sunday during the festival at Bayside Stadium.
They will feature a taste of Rock, Country, Latin, Hip Hop, R&B, and 90s throwbacks – all included with park admission. This year’s headliners include:
- February 4: En Vogue (R&B)
- February 5: REO Speedwagon (Rock
- February 11: The Commodores (Funk & Soul)
- February 18: Collective Soul (Rock)
- February 19: Jerry Rivera (Latin)
- February 25: Don McLean (Rock)
- February 26: Ludacris (Hip Hop)
- March 4: Joey Fatone & Friends (Pop)
- March 26: Eli Young Band (Country)
… and many more performers to be announced!
For the best seats in the house, Reserved Seating can be purchased online!
Best Way to Play
One of the best ways for guests to experience SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2023 Fun Card, which offers park admission through December 31, 2023, for one low price of $129.99.
Guests who purchase a Fun Card can attend the Seven Seas Food Festival, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, and Cinco de Mayo.
Guests will also be admitted to SeaWorld Orlando for a full calendar year to experience thrilling rides, amazing animal encounters, and energizing entertainment while being part of all the seasonal events happening in 2023.
For even more unbeatable benefits, guests can purchase a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass for as low as $14/month + tax with no down payment.
With an Annual Pass, guests will enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits like exclusive access to “Pipeline: The Surf Coaster” through the “Passport to Thrills” program, free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, savings on merchandise and more! Some restrictions and blockout dates apply.
Annual Passes and Fun Cards can be purchased at SeaWorldOrlando.com.Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: