I’m so excited that SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is back for another year with the opportunity to taste their way around the world of international street food traditions.
In 2020 the Seven Seas Food Festival will run from February 7 through May 5, including Fridays (WOOOOT), to give park-goers plenty more chances to sample more than 180 mouthwatering options from Chef Héctor Colón and his amazing culinary team!
New food offerings include the cricket crusted bison slider, duck and mushroom ramen bowl and the chicken and waffle.
Enjoy local craft beers and mouthwatering culinary flavors while exploring our marketplaces throughout the park.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online here.
In addition to delicious eats, guests visiting SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival can enjoy world-class entertainment every Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium, all included with theme park admission.
SeaWorld Orlando has announced the live entertainment you can see during the Seven Seas Food Festival:
- February 8 – Maddie & Tae
- February 9 – Trace Adkins
- February 15 – To Be Announced
- February 16 – Night Ranger
- February 22 – Walk Off The Earth
- February 23 – Dennis DeYoung; The Music of Styx
- February 29 – Grupo Mania
- March 1 – Boyz II Men
- March 7 – AJR
- March 8 – Dylan Scott
- March 14 – Hunter Hayes
- March 15 – Joe Nichols
- March 21 – YES and Alan Parsons Live Project
- March 22 – Edwin McCain
- March 28 – Gin Blossoms
- March 29 – Village People
- April 4 – Jesse McCartney
- April 5 – Gretchen Wilson
- April 11 – Scotty McCreery
- April 12 – Jeremy Camp
- April 18 – Everclear
- April 19 – Grand Funk Railroad and BLUE ÖYSTER CULT
- April 25 – Vanilla Ice and C&C Music Factory
- April 26 – Chris Janson
- May 2 – Billy Ray Cyrus
- May 3 – Sean Paul
Concerts are held at Bayside Stadium each Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 p.m. To ensure you get the best seats in the house, guests can purchase reserved seating for select performances.
Reserved seating opportunities are available online here.
You can find more information about what you can do in the parks this month here, and theme park news and tips by subscribing to our YouTube Channel & following @onthegoinmco on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!Share this article:
Follow us for more updates: